Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member mommy2env's Avatar

Question What do you think?? update

We are this ][ close to getting a 06' toyota sienna for 20k. I say we are close because they are holding if for us until closing on monday. We will pick it up when we have the check from our cu. So we pretty much still have the option to not buy. We really liked it and are pretty sure we are going to get it, that is unless *you* think we shouldnt. Do you think it is a good deal? I need all the feedback I can get until tomorrow. Thanks

duhhh, I forgot to mention all the specs . It is from a dealer. Actually Longo Toyota. It is a certified vehicle up to 100,000 miles or 7 yrs. It is a Sienna LE. FW drive, it seats 7, and has a little less than, 24,000 miles on it. I know it has more miles than it should, but were okay with that. A couple of weeks ago we were going to buy an 04' and that was 19k with 28k miles, so we thinks its a pretty good deal. what do you think.
    Last edited by mommy2env; 06-03-2007 at 11:26 PM.

DD1~14yrs old~Seatbelt

DD2~8 yrs old ~Cow Frontier 85 and Pink Monterey
    DS~3 yrs old Britax Roundabout and Coccoro in Licorice/Carrot Cake
    DD3~ 10 weeks in a Chicco Keyfit

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Re: What do you think??

You didn't post a lot of info on it, so I can't offer much of an opinion, but I guess it's a good deal. Try asking at siennaclub.org

Posting the mileage, condition, and what trim level it is will help determine if it is a good deal. Is it AWD or FWD?

CPS Fanatic

private sale or dealer? was it in a wreck? did you have it inspected by a dealer and/or a third-party mechanic?
    Two girls, 7 and 6. Trek Mountain, Specialized Hotrock, Soma Buena Vista, Bike Friday tandem, and multiple other bikes. Oh, and a Mazda5.