What do you think??

mommy2env

What do you think?? update

:confused: We are this ][ close to getting a 06' toyota sienna for 20k. I say we are close because they are holding if for us until closing on monday. We will pick it up when we have the check from our cu. So we pretty much still have the option to not buy. We really liked it and are pretty sure we are going to get it, that is unless *you* think we shouldnt. Do you think it is a good deal? I need all the feedback I can get until tomorrow. Thanks :D

duhhh, I forgot to mention all the specs:eek: . It is from a dealer. Actually Longo Toyota. It is a certified vehicle up to 100,000 miles or 7 yrs. It is a Sienna LE. FW drive, it seats 7, and has a little less than, 24,000 miles on it. I know it has more miles than it should, but were okay with that. A couple of weeks ago we were going to buy an 04' and that was 19k with 28k miles, so we thinks its a pretty good deal. what do you think.

Last edited:
ADS

teekadog

You didn't post a lot of info on it, so I can't offer much of an opinion, but I guess it's a good deal. Try asking at siennaclub.org

TXDani

Senior Community Member
Posting the mileage, condition, and what trim level it is will help determine if it is a good deal. Is it AWD or FWD?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC