Ride Safer Vest on Elite - $61

ADS

lanwenyi

Well, I just (literally, abt 30 sec ago) got a shipping notice. It says I'm getting both my RSTV and my CARES. Fedex has the box in Lake Orion, MI. I'm hoping that they're both in the box. I'll be nervous until I get the box next Thursday.

I wonder why mine shipped while yours got cancelled. :confused: I guess you never know what companies will do.

CrunchySarah

I just got a shipping confirmation too (and it's at the fedex location). So I am getting my RSTV and gogokidz. I wish they had still had CARES in stock when I bought!!

lanwenyi

I just got a shipping confirmation too (and it's at the fedex location). So I am getting my RSTV and gogokidz. I wish they had still had CARES in stock when I bought!!

It said "only 1 left" when I added it to my cart, then switched to "sold out" after I ordered, so I think I got the last one.

I'm still curious as to why they honored my (and your) $61 RSTV, but cancelled other orders for the same item. :confused: Is it because we ordered something else as well that was not mis-priced?

Lemonade

YIPPEE I just got ship confirms for my RSTVs too!!!! I'm so excited. I had gotten this second general cancellation yesterday or whenever and I assumed it was for them but it may have been just another notice about my shadow xtsl that they cancelled. Woooooo HOOOOOOO!

creideamh

Wtf? I got a cancellation for the Monterey I ordered and nothing about the RSTV, but then I got another email saying they had to cancel my order due to the system screwup. ?!?!?!

mykidsmylife

I have yet to hear anything about my RSTV order. If my MIL doesn;t get it by Wed I am screwed. I just wish I knew what was going on. No shipping notice, no cancellation and account has been charged. :(

crunchierthanthou

When I logged in to check status there was nothing too.

I hope everyone else gets theirs!

thanks. I was thinking that maybe the order just disappeared because it wasn't on my credit card yesterday morning. But I just checked again, and it is definitely there- not in any way pending because the new statement cycle started today. It's a definite charge or last month's statement. grrr.

I did order through the TTT site. Maybe the fact that they're still planning to stick around in some fashion will encourage them to honor the prices and ship my order. :p

Chris

So frustrated that I didn't jump on this the other day. They are showing as in stock...so who knows what the heck is going on over there! Guess it's the maestro for us after all.

mykidsmylife

I just received an email with a FedEx tracking number. My RSTV is in CT and set for delivery tomorrow. I should have it in my hands by the end of next week, in time to send the Frontier off in the JEEP on a long journey on a boat. :)
I was worried they were not going to send it but I guess they did honor some of the price changes. Can't wait to get it and post pictures!

crunchierthanthou

I got my shipment confirmation this morning. I tracked it after I recovered from the shock. They shipped it on Friday. Friday! What the crap?! I stressed for three days over the charge on my card, when they had already shipped it. I should get my order tomorrow.

Lemonade

Mine are perfect. Well, there is one place where the fabric didn't get sewn just right, but it's minor.

Kids thought they were cool. DD is clearly not ready for it but I'll save it for when she's older. She's 29# and 36.5". It says 30# and 34" minimum. Not sure how it would fit anyone shorter than DD. DS looks good in his. Fits well. He's 36# and 43". Not something I'd use everyday, but nice to have on hand for emergencies. Fex Ex guy asked if I had twins. LOL.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC