New ADORABLE Baby Trend covers

ADS

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I love Provence and Zulu! Wisteria Lane has writing... type... stuff embroidered on the headrest which is... weird, in person. I'm actually quite liking Baltic and Elixer too.

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Super cute.

I saw one of their cute boy patterns on 16 and Pregnant last night.

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
I have been oogling their patterns for a while! I bought Provence (PNP) for my oldest dd's baby. I seriously debated getting her the infant seat, but reviews were not positive. :(

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
I wish the lever to release the seat from the base wasn't at the foot of the base...also I haven't ever been able to install it with a seatbelt in any car and get a good install

Mags462

Soooo cute - and soooo frustrating that this is a BT seat! ;)

The only infant bucket i have ever owned and used for all 3 boys was a BT..... i didn't even know what life with a SR35 would be like or a KF until i had to borrow one of each for a week while i was deciding which convertible to get DS3. OMG, the seat just is really subpar to the other seats out there in terms of functionality. The base is a PITA.... adjusting it, getting it installed, releasing the seat from it. Just all around more difficult than it needs to be. But my #1 gripe about the seat was the dang handle "sticking" seriously.... sometimes i would have to fiddle with that darn handle to get it to release and go down for 5 mins. It was beyond frustrating!

I paid $40 for an entire travel system when DS1 was in utero, and was able to use the seat for its entire "life length" which got me through three winter babies..... and at that price point i would probably buy another.... BUT there is NO WAY i would buy one at full price with all of the other options out there. :eek:

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Plastic puzzle buckle... that's usually a turn off for new parents looking at seats.
I can't sell Wisteria Lane, stupid BRU doesn't have a matching stroller in the store :rolleyes:
If they'd re-introduce the rigid LATCH base and allow the handle up and put a regular harness on it, I'd be in love :)

njkj

We had one with DD, while I did not :love: it I didn't hate it either. It was literally the only seat, in our price range, that fit front to back it our vehicle at the time. I tried a KF and a SR22 and neither worked. I had just as had of a time with convertibles :mad:. Having a bigger vehicle now when we have #3 I would not buy another. For someone with a limited budget and space and a compatible vehicle(which everyone is right the base is a PITA) I would recommend the seat.

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member

Mylilboyblue

I like the prints, but I hate the seat. I had one for the kids I babysat back in 2005 and it annoyed the heck out of me.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC