there is an XTSL back on strollers.com

ADS

agave

I have one sitting in my cart and I need one. But my bank account won't let me right now, or I should say the @$$ who is lying to his insurance company so I can't get reimbursement for the seat I bought instead of getting my 3 yr old a birthday present won't let me. :mad::mad:

Maybe there will still be one left when the insurance company finally gets the police report, I could save them a lot of money on my seat replacement if they'd let me.

Beckers

Ugh. It loads for me at 10 for a second then automatically reloads the page and its $239!

If anyone has one in their cart and doesn't need it, will you pm me when you take it out? A have a fiend who desperately needs this for her dd who weighs 34 lbs!

Last edited:

christineka

Aw man. I missed it. I tried the old boot yesterday and it worked, so I was thinking I'd like a radian that rfes to 45 pounds now. Oh well.

CrunchyMaineMama

Senior Community Member
I would really like to get an XTSL and this is the only way we could afford one, but my mortgage company screwed up our payment and we have next to no money in our account right now!!! :mad::thumbsdown: Hopefully they will get the money back in our account in time to have some left,

Lemonade

I got an xtsl this morning too. DH is probably gonna kill me now.

Anyway, so I'm definitely keeping my Monterey. I have 2 65sls and an XTSL. Definitely selling one 65 and then probably one of the others. So, if you didn't get one and want one, let me know.

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
What a great deal! You can't pass that up, especially if you needed one to begin with. :)

Brigala

CPST Instructor
I have a Bentley in my cart now for $120!!

I really don't need one. Dangit. I already bought one or two more Montereys than I need. And I also got an 80SL which I can use, but didn't really need either.

I don't know what to do now!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC