She actually listened to me!

mlohry

I just had to say, I LOVE it when people actually follow your car seat recommendations! A year ago when my friend's DD turned 1 I told her about ERF and tonight I got in her van to go somewhere and her DD just turned 2 and she is still ERF!! Made me SO happy! I told my friend how proud I was of her and she laughed and said, "well she doesn't mind, so I will keep her that way for a long time." I added that I was going to keep my DD RF to 4 if possible, just so she knew it was possible. I also told another friend about it and she kept her son RF past a year too.

I just had to say this all, because sometimes we all think our advice goes in vain, I know more of mine does! But sometimes, they listen! The seats were all rock solid too, she has 3 kiddos!

ADS

krissybear25

That's awesome!!!!! I wish someone would listen to me when I talk about erf. My neighbor, who I lived with when I was a teenager, has her daughter ff and she's only 9 months!

babygirlsmom1005

YAY!!!

I love when that happens!!! A friend of mine still has her over 2 year old rear facing due to info about ERF (she turned her first child before his 1st birthday and put him in a backless booster at 2 - he is now 5.5 and has been re-harness since I gave them a seat to use for him).

Another mom I am online friends with turned her 10 month old FF'ing and after sharing info with her, went out and got a Cosco Scenera (she bought a Graco Natulis after he outgrew his infant seat) and he is now back to RF'ing too!

Phineasmama

It's always nice when parents take their kids safety seriously instead of getting all defensive and stupid about it :D

hrice

That's awesome!

A friend of mine is still Rfing her son who turned 2 in March after I drilled ERF into her since she found out she was preggo lol! Aaaand she just bought 2 new seats to RF him longer. :love:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC