So proud of my MIL!!!

J-max

CPST Instructor
Dh got the chance to take a quick get away trip without any kids last week. We got 4 days by ourselves, just relaxinga nd not having to worry about anything :D

My MIL came and stayed with the kids at our house. She is awesome and the best MIL in so many ways, but this one really made me proud:D. I know she probably thinks dd#4 should be FF (she has asked in passing when she can be) but is willing to go along with whatever "crazy" things we do with our kids. Anyway, she had my suburban with dd#4 in the radian RF. DD peed in her seat. My MIL uninstalled the seat, brought it in, hand washed the cover (because the instructions said so :love:), let it air dry over night, then put it all back together and reinstalled it! She was going to leave it out for me, but they had to go to town, so she did the best she could and told me about it right when we got home. She even did a really good install, in a difficult position:thumbsup:. I was able to tighten it slightly but I would have been very happy to see they install as it was come into a check.

ADS

MommaWhitney

Thats Great! She sound like my MIL. She will ask why we ERF or EH (like once) and it was in a curious tone. But after that she just goes along. And actually she corrected my BIL sons RF myride. It was braced and she know she cant do that in her car with our RF seat. She mentioned it to them but they ignored her :-/ But I was proud she listened to me. My BIL & his wife are hopeless on the subject though. My 5yr old nephew who is super hyper is in a backless booster :-/

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC