Question Is the cow plush on the pwsg? And a fit question!

lovemybabies924

First off is cow on the pwsg plush or smooth like the chaperone? And if a Childs knees go a bit past the end of the booster mean it's outgrown? My 8 year olds knees go over every booster I can find, but he's about a foot too short to be in a car w/out a booster (and he cant 5 step anywhere in my car anyway) i forgot to ask this question in my tech class

Sent from my iPod touch, sorry for any auto-correct typos!

ADS

Defrost

Moderator - CPSTI Emeritus
Knees past the edge of the booster is fine; it's more of a comfort issue than anything else. Do his feet reach the floor? If he finds it uncomfortable you can make him a footrest out of something light, like a rolled up blanket.

lovemybabies924

no his feet dont reach the floor, he only complained about the comfort in the captains chairs, but in the 3rd row he seems better.

now i just wanna know if his pw otw is plush or not???

Kat_Momof3

just to add something... the knees going naturally over the edge or going past that is actually something we ENCOURAGE... in a booster, and later in the vehicle seat... it reduces the chance of the child slouching to make the legs fit...

a light footstool should solve the issue.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
I have no idea, but I felt compelled to respond with another post that doesn't answer your question ;)

IIRC, it was plush on the MA so I imagine it would be on other seats, too, but I can't say for sure.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Im rubbing mine now, its soft and fuzzy. We LOVE our CowMoo PWSG.

Ah, finally. :love:

My old Pretty Paisley Starriser Comfy was in a crash this weekend and all the kids decided the Cowmoo PW was the best replacement. I've never seen a cowmoo that wasn't plush, so I ASSumed it was, but it's good to hear, anyway.

Another vote for a very light plastic footstool for the OP's kid, my kids have all needed some sort of foot support for their later booster years, their legs are just too heavy to be comfy once they are that long, or something. If you're worried about it becoming a projectile, bungee or plastic tie it to the front seat's rear leg.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC