Question POLL: How many seats did you buy from CSN/Strollers.com

How many seats did you buy in the recent CSN/Strollers sale? (You may choose more than one answer.)

Votes: 22 28.6%

Votes: 13 16.9%

Votes: 6 7.8%

Votes: 2 2.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 7 or more

• None - didn't need any

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • None - needed some but wasn't able to get what I wanted

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • I bought some (choose # above) but would have bought more if I could have snagged them

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lemonade

Just getting a total from this recent sale. If you want to list in a comment which seats you got, that's great. And fabrics too, because car-fashion is uber important. :D But for the poll it is simple to just put #s.

ADS

msg221

An 80SL and a Monterey in Shadow. I didn't order at the same time though. I got the Monterey three days after I bought the 80SL. Not sure what I am going to do with the Monterey yet since none of the kids are booster ready! The last time I bought a seat that I couldn't use for such a great price, I ended up donating it to our work's silent auction that benefits our Community Service Fund Drive (United Way). That will probably happen again!

Brigala

CPST Instructor
A pink 80SL (I forget the name of the color), and a pink monterey, both for my own use.
A silver Monterey which is either for a friend, or possibly to resell to help fund a different seat for the friend. Probably will decide after they get here and I get to see how well it fits said friend's child.
I also have a possible buyer for the Silver Monterey. I have a Shadow Monterey sitting in my cart that hasn't gone away. If I get a good offer on the Silver one, and the Shadow one is still in my cart, I'll sell the Silver and buy the Shadow. I refresh my cart a couple times a day and the Shadow remains in it!

mimieliza

XTSL in Nitro for DD - I'm sure I will hate the mesh, but she has wanted a red car seat forever.

65SL in Granite for DS - such a steal for $82.80. DS is going to be RFing for a long time, so I figured I didn't need the extra SIP.

msg221

It's a good thing I bought it. My friend texted me today to say that Zain is at 34 pounds clothed now so I definitely will need to get him out of the TFP since he's too close to the RF weight limit. I now wish I had bought two, in case his mom isn't ready to FF him yet.

I knew he looked taller when we saw him last weekend. He's gained weight as he is shooting up taller now, but is still pretty skinny. I noticed that since he is wearing undies now and no more diapers, that even his size 2T shorts were falling off him!

laudymama

I got an xtsl in eclipse. Hoping the mesh keeps ds cooler this summer! He would probably love a red seat but I like to match my car's interior to an extent!

NannyMom

I bought a Shadow Monterey. I wasn't going to get a Radian. Then I decided to get one and all I could snag was RN65, I would have prefered a Shadow XTSL.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC