DVD collection for sale

monstah

Edited - 35 left - take the lot for less than $2 per DVD! :eek: $70 takes it all and includes shipping and fees. :cool:

------original post--------
$5 shipped each or 4 for $15. Shipping will always be on Friday.

My MIL asked me to sell these for her. Some have been watched only once, other's have probably been around for 10 years.

Hannah Montana Life's What You Make It (unopened)
Hannah Montana Pop Star Profile (unopened)
Welcome to Mooseport
In Love And War
Spanglish
White Chicks
The Green Mile
The Waterboy
Matrix
S.W.A.T.
Mr.Deeds
The Notebook
Bruce Almighty
Casualties of War
Daredevil
A Beautiful Mind
Calendar Girls sold
The First Wives Club
No Country for Old Men
The Queen
The Girl Next Door
An Unfinished Life
Seabiscuit (one left)
Litle Miss Sunshine sold
House of Sand and Fog
Gangs of New York
The Life
Rendition sold
Christmas with the Kranks
The Pursuit of Happyness
Failure to Launch sold
Gosford Park
Catch me if you can sold
Real Women have Curves
Radio
Valley of the Dolls
The Brave One sold
Mystic River
Why Did I Get Married? sold
i <3 huckabees
Rumor has it...
Ray

dvdsale.jpg

dvdsale2.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

monstah

Anyone else interested before I sell the lot on Craigslist?

There are 35 left. Take the lot for less than $2 per DVD - $70 includes shipping & paypal fees! :cool:

mamajava

Senior Community Member
I will show this to DH tomorrow, well tonite, when he gets off work. There are a few that I want. I will pm you after I talk to him.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC