Will a Regent fit in the captain's chair of a Chrysler Town & Country?

U

Unregistered

Hi, I am considering a Regent for my son who is 4 1/2. He is about 40 lbs and 41" tall (guessing). Right now he is in a booster seat.
I would really like to get him a Regent but am unsure if it would fit in my T & C in the captain's chair. I don't know if it matters or not, but it is a 2002 and has leather seats.
Will this seat fit? And is it really worth it? He sits very well in his booster seat.
Thanks for any advice!

ADS
It fits perfectly - like it was made for it!
And yes, I truly feel the safety benefits are worth it - although you could get by with an Apex for less money if desired.

geckoed

I have a 2007T&C. The Regent sits SOOO nice in it. I sat several of my kids in the marathon, Radian, Apex, Regent, and... one more. Drat I forget the name. Anyway. The harness heights were technically the same on a few, but they way the seat sits or something affects it. So my 7.5 yr old can still use the Radian, but none of the other 65lb seats. She's at the top though, if she grows at ALL she is too tall. The Regent though held all the kids, even my 9yr old, with room to grow. The lady at the store is 4'11.5" and she still had room to grow (but exceeded weight limits ;) )
Its expensive, but I have NO regrets. I sold a ton of toys, clothes, and a bike on Craigslist and bought the seat. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC