Anyone have pix of a noob(ish) in an ra55

ADS

SeattleRain

I don't know if this counts, but Daniel was 5 months when this was taken. He uses this seat in his grandparents' car and he's been in it since he was 6 weeks old or so. It's a great seat and we really love it, I often wish I had gotten it for myself!

Last edited:

Chely7425

Her siggy says 17 lbs/28 inches :) I have pics of T3 as a nood in an MA70 floating around on here somewhere too..

Meg

This isn't newborn, but my son was 27in and 18lbs. here:
sep019.jpg

sep023.jpg

sunnymw

I have some of a church baby in a ra50 if it helps... Brought him.home in it... Straps waaay up by his ears.

Sent from my HTC Evo using Car-Seat.Org... please excuse typos and autocorrect!!

Cryssy Jane

I got an email about a lady who wants a private check. They just bought an RA55 to bring baby home in. Baby is just shy of 9 lbs and is 22 inches long, but that's all the info they gave me. I don't have a ton of experience with the RA55 yet especially with noobs so I wanted to see what i'd be in for.

Meg

That's a big baby, so the fit should be pretty good with the RA55. If you notice in my pics, my son's shoulders were between the second and third harness slots. Also, in both my cars we need to use a pool noodle or rolled towel to get an adequate recline.

Cryssy Jane

Meg said:
That's a big baby, so the fit should be pretty good with the RA55. If you notice in my pics, my son's shoulders were between the second and third harness slots. Also, in both my cars we need to use a pool noodle or rolled towel to get an adequate recline.
Ha ha their first was over 10 lbs so this is little for them... Kind of a friend of a friend but we never knew we knew eachother thing
lovemybabies924 said:
11 lbs
Perfect! Thanks!
Sent from my iPod touch, sorry for any auto-correct typos!

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

SeattleRain

That helps. I'm on my phone. What are D's stats?

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

He's most likely around 18lbs and 29" these days (he's almost 1), but when that pic was taken he was probably around 14-15lbs and 26" I would guess, but I can't be totally positive. He's a small baby, but he wasn't so small when he was born. He was 8lb9oz at birth at was around 10lbs when we started using the RA55. He did not need the extra insert at that time, but he was around 2 months.

Can they buy an insert and bring it to the check, and then return it if they don't need it?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC