I survived the Wisdom Tooth Ordeal!

Yoshi

Well, it went reasonably well and I'm still sore, but thankfully, I have full sensation intact in the chin/lip - so no complications. The weird part was that I was all set to be out completely, but I had concious sedation- awake but couldn't care less, KWIM? I was fine with it, but it was a surprise, that's all.

I managed to eat a banana and some cold baked ziti (pasta only) and have been watching the clock waiting for my next dose of pain meds. The bleeding kept up for quite a while and I went through gauze like no tomorrow- but right now things are ok.

My mom drove me and brought me home. DH watched DD all day and it's nice not being in charge for a change....She was so sweet- she made me a card and found me a teddy bear to cuddle when I was lying down.:)

Thanks again for all the well wishes. I hope it hurts less tomorrow!

ADS

CDNTech

Senior Community Member
It will hurt less each day. Just make sure you are rinsing your mouth ALL the time!

The conscious sedation is what I had as well. I was nervous about it but once all was said and done, it was fairly simple.

Yoshi

I can start rinsing tomorrow. Yeah! Scatterbunny- after I wrote that about my sweet DD she had a major fit about a mosquito bite that she wouldn't stop scratching and when it started to really hurt- she screamed at DH and slapped his arm:( Oh well. That is life.....

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Glad to hear it went well. I've had conscious sedation before and it practically knocks me out...lol - feels pretty good actually. :p

Nice to have the help of dh and get a bit of a break. Sending you easy recovery vibes.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC