Anybody bored and wanna to to BRU or somewhere to try out seats for me?

menfusse

AND has a kid with a 13inch or so torso? I want to see the differences between the Momentum 65 and the Triumph 65, with a kid actually in it.

Any takers?

ADS

sunnymw

If someone can tell me the length of the very middle slot on the radian...... And if it is close to the length you need... I can go tomorrow. :D

Sent from my HTC Evo using Car-Seat.Org... please excuse typos and autocorrect!!

momtotwogirls

Dang it. I took my kids to BRU last week and took a picture of my youngest who is about 12.5in torso in the Momentum and I have an ETA but I think I deleted the pictures.

sunnymw

Pixels said:
The Radian measurements are on skjp.com.

I can't get the pdf to download on my phone... :(

Sent from my HTC Evo using Car-Seat.Org... please excuse typos and autocorrect!!

laudymama

If DS's fever is gone I actually need to go to BRU tomorrow. He has 13in torso. If he's ok in the morning I'll do it:)

smileybrea

CPS Technician
Just did this :) He has a 14" torso and 23" from bum to top of his head

Triumph:
CTriumphside.jpg

Momentum:
CMomentum.jpg

menfusse

Just did this :) He has a 14" torso and 23" from bum to top of his head

Looks like the Momentum has a little more room. What did you think? Did they fit similar otherwise? Comfy?

And...anybody else who wants to play, feel free. :love:

Last edited by a moderator:

smileybrea

CPS Technician
Looks like the Momentum has a little more room. What did you think? Did they fit similar otherwise? Comfy?

And...anybody else who wants to play, feel free. :love:

Yep the Momentum definitely has more room. I was looking to replace the CA. I got really frustrated with the harness on the Triumph which could've been just because it was a floor model. The Momentum just looks SO HUGE but it was comfy and he fit in it really well. I ended up ordering the Radian with the strollers.com deal ($120).

menfusse

Yep the Momentum definitely has more room. I was looking to replace the CA. I got really frustrated with the harness on the Triumph which could've been just because it was a floor model. The Momentum just looks SO HUGE but it was comfy and he fit in it really well. I ended up ordering the Radian with the strollers.com deal ($120).

I'm wavering between this and the Radian. I have time to work through it, but I should have just bitten the bullet and gotten one of the clearance Radians and been done with it. I waited too long though and they are gone. So, I'm hoping to get to a BRU and check out the Momentum in person. I really want one, but I'm thinking it would be a bear to carry onto a plane vs the RN. Sigh...wants vs. needs. Whateryagunnado?

menfusse

The Radians are heavy but man, can't imagine the Momentum fitting on a plane :confused:

LOL..yea, I know. That's what I'm thinking too. I mean, it would, probably with the arm rests up or something, but carrying it through until you get to your seat would take some graceful moves not to take any other passengers out. I just want one for the car because I really like the looks of them, but then that leaves me with the whole plane thing. So, get it, then get a scenera or something equally cheap and smaller for the plane, or just get the RN and be done with it. Decisions, decisions...lol.

mlohry

I went to Target today with my DD who is 2 years 3 mos. She has almost a 14 inch torso. I was at Target, so stuck her in a few seats out of curiosity.
1st pic is the ETA 65
2nd pic is the MR
3rd and 4th are the the Maestro, not going to purchase, but wanted to try it, she is a peanut, so it would be a good seat for her FF.
5th pic is a Scenera we have one as a spare, but the 35 lb RF one.
Normally she rides in a RF MA 70 that offers about the same amt of room as the ETA and MR RF.
I laughed when I put her in the MR and she saw the cup holders, she asked for crackers :)

Last edited:

gsdguenter

I was at BRU today and took pictures of the LOs in a momentum 65DLX and then EFTA 65. The momentum had waaaaay more room. Plus, my sensory DD1 did.not.like the click click click sound other EFTA so that completely negates that seat for us lol. I actually really liked the momentum :)

You can see ages in my siggy. DD1 is 37lb and DD2 is 28 lb. I'll check torso height when they wake up later today.

Hope this helps :)

These first pictures are the momentum on the BRU test bench

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Last edited:

gsdguenter

Here is the EFTA

Sorry, DD2 didn't want to play seats anymore so it's just DD1

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Last edited:

menfusse

Thanks guys! I really REALLY like the Momentum. I may have to take a road trip instead of ordering to really get my hands on it before I make up my mind. I appreciate ya!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC