I need a seat. Halp.

menfusse

Please ignore and see my other thread about the Momentum and teh Triumph 65, lol.

I need a 40lbs RF limit convertible with a budget of $130 shipped max. I needs to work on an airplane is the only other real requirement on my list. I know there are a bunch of deal sniffers out there and coupon codes. I will need to pay with paypal.

I do not want a Scenera, so cross that one off the list. Point me to where I should look and for what? Please and thank ya.

Last edited:
ADS

lovemybabybug

My Ride 65?
$128 at Walmart.com. I think it might ship for free, and if not you can get it shipped to store. Not sure if they take paypal though.

Last edited:

Ladyl

Wow. Clearly it's been a long time since I shopped online at Wal-mart. They do take Paypal now. Thanks!

I only know that because they wouldn't except the security code on the back on cc. I was actually really POed when they wouldn't. But now I'm just going to say that was the universe's way of letting you know the take PayPal and maybe letting you get this seat you need!:D

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Check out the stroller.com thread in the shopping forum, and set aside some time for site stalking. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC