Is it wierd that....

HKP1042

I actually like how my car looks with all the carseats? Most people I know hate having carseats in their car but I actually like the look. I had them out the other day because they were in my moms car and the van looked so bare.

ADS

babyherder

When I had my airplane tb I liked how my car looked too! Now I have a pink vivo lite and a backless evenflo right fit while I still like having seats I'm less thrilled with this set up than my airplane booster.

2BunniesMommy

I love car seats in my car. LOVE them!! Loved having them when I would borrow kids or babysit. Love having them in for my kids. When I walk out from work and see them in my car it reminds me of my kids and makes me smile. The more seats I have in, the more I like it. I only have 2 kids, but I have had extra seats installed for other kids or once just to get an extra seat out of the way while it waited to go to a new home. I also agree, looks very empty with the seats out.

So, yes, it probably is weird. But you are NOT alone!!!

mommycat

So, yes, it probably is weird. But you are NOT alone!!!
:yeahthatlove:

I love mine too. The look, the textrures, the styles. The pride of a seat well chosen and an install well done. I stop to stare at my back seat. I think of the other seats we have. I savour the possibilities. I can't wait to play seats again, rearranging or reinstalling, especially helping someone get a difficult install figured out and make it work. :love:

Obvioulsy this is a clinical disorder. :eek:

zactayaus

I love the way car seats look in my car too. I love to have them all match. I think cars with out car seats look boring. It will be a very very sad day when all my kids are out of them, but maybe I'll have grandkids by then.:)

mommycat

Coming back to add that it is all in your attitude. A lot of people hate to find out they need glasses and try to avoid wearing them. When I found out I needed glasses, I was excited to get to pick out an accessory. If someone doesn't feel comfortable with using their carseat and doesn't fully understand the need for it and just got it because you "have to", they will not appreciate it like we do. It's like any other addiction or hobby, it only makes sense to the people who love it.

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
I love the way mine looks with seats now :love:

Posted by a robot and susceptible to unrelated and potentially inappropriate AutoCorrects.

babygirlsmom1005

I feel naked when driving a car without car seats :eek:

Same here!!!

We have the 3rd row folded down in the Suburban right now. I usually have the Cosco Scenera and the Graco HB Turbo back there....my truck looks naked (even though the Radian and Frontier are in the center row)

macmomma

Glad I saw this thread.... I was just looking at my back seat today with a big grin on my face:D LOVE having car seats in my car and LOVE looking at them! Of course my hubby thinks I am insane:rolleyes:

ahgirls

No! I love having extra seats in my van. Right now, I only have one car seat and I think it's kind of sad. This why I like that dd has her joovy seat in there. I :love: everything about the look of seats especial knowing its a good tight install. :D

Here I thought I was alone with this problem.

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I love mine and I don't even have kids. It is not weird to find me with two to three seats in the car just for fun- even on days that I'm not nannying.

Kat_Momof3

my minivan looks lonely and lame with only one booster... but I still prefer to drive it because of all the space for the 3 kids...

dh's car looks better... two boosters.

Meg

OK, I'm the odd one out. :eek: When I've had to uninstall my seats for whatever reason and go somewhere without the kids, I think it feels liberating to have a big naked backseat free of kid stuff. Lol. :p

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC