BubbleBum: Who ordered one?

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Looks like they're shipping this week, so I need to stalk you. :D

Does anyone have a skinny 50" kid who's about half torso, half legs? If so, I need photos of how they fit.

Also, did anyone in SoCal order one? I want to play with one. (Uh... Yeah... I want to play with your BubbleBum.)

ADS

scoutingbear

I know a SoCal person who ordered one. And if by some miracle it arrives on her doorstep before some people get together, she had better bring it.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Oh, did she order for sure? It would be SOOOO cool if it arrived before Saturday. Probably not though.

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
Piper's 52.5", about half torso half legs.

247594_1974355393121_1070139791_2321680_1293930_n.jpg

Wendy

Lys

Senior Community Member
Wendy, How big is it all rolled up? I'm thinking this would be a good alternative to carrying Ian's Olli with us to Germany.

monstah

I won one. I was told that it would be shipped by yesterday (I think, I'm in no rush). I do plan on sharing a pic or two but I don't know DS's exact stats except that he is def a torso man. :p

Sent from my Nexus One using Car-Seat.Org

mlohry

Wendy do you like it? I am going to order one. I have liked all the fit pics I have seen. I needed one when I did a 3 across in the middle row of our Ody last weekend, yikes, hate that. I would use it for my 8 year old when needed.

Lys

Senior Community Member
From what I understand from their website, it's approved in Europe too?

Sent from my damnyouautocorrect iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
Ain't the coolest thing ever. Where have I been? I really need to come back and hang out more often. LOVE this idea.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC