Probooster in a Sienna - tipping issues?

DahliaRW

I'm reading probooster reviews about the tipping and falling over. Wondering how "tippy" it is in a Sienna. If we get one, we alternate between back row and middle row, so it would need to work without tipping too much in either.

Thanks!

ADS

emandbri

If the child stays awake it should be fine, if the child might sleep I would get something else. I have a 2004 eight seater and it tipped back bench outboard and middle row outboard, it is possible it will do better in the middle captain's chair of a 7 seater.

Here are the pictures.

Back row.
IMG_0919.JPG

middle row.
IMG_1196.JPG

Last edited:

DahliaRW

Thank you! I've been debating between the PB and the moterrey. Problem is the mont doesn't come in blue, which is what ds wants. I wonder if he'll go for red or maybe I'll just go for a PWSG...

emandbri

He sleeps fine in the Monterey, even when not latched. I had the old style parkway and my kids slept fine in it.

The blue parkway is on sale at amazon, it is the non latch version though.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003UB3P3A/ref=aw_d_var_2nd_baby-products_txt?qid=1308223240&vs=1&sr=8-1"]Britax Parkway SG Booster Seat, Maui Blue:Amazon:Baby[/ame]

It can be a bit of a pain to move the latched monetey, if you aren't going to move it too often it won't be too bad.

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
I think my PWSG is tippy in my van, but I don't have the same kind you do. I was wondering if the ProBooster would be better but I guess not. I should try the Monterey but of couse now AJ is attached to his seat and doesn't want a new one. It wasn't tipped as bad in the captain's chairs but he's in back again and leaning towards his brother, lol.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC