Strollers.com clearance car seats restocked

ADS

Jessica61624

Lemonade said:
And if these things ship tomorrow they could easily be here on Friday. Which is BAD because DH will be home that day and having some minor surgery and probably in a bad mood... uh-oh.

PLEASE post pics and dom!! I wont get mine until next week.

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Another 65 went up and I snatched it up. With 10% code. Saved a whopping $9.20.
NO idea why I needed one, let alone 2. KAC - let me know if you want one!

How much were they? And what pattern?

I love my 80SL so much that I might have to say yes if you decide to sell. :)

mykidsmylife

I wanted the primrose 80sl but they wont ship here. I cant ship it to my MIL's b/c then we wont have a way to get it to TX. I don't have an address in Texas yet. UGH! Maybe when we get a new home another deal like that will pop up.

Lemonade

How much were they? And what pattern?

I love my 80SL so much that I might have to say yes if you decide to sell. :)

both grey. one was $92 and one $83.

Edited - I called and they corrected the more expensive one with the 10% off coupon so they each were $83.

Last edited:

jenmm

if anyone who got an 80 or xt decides they dont want it, please let me know... thanks :)

Ame,
I ordered an XTSL. If I don't like the way the straps are, I'll sell it to you.... I was on the fence about ordering one and thinking I don't know if I'll like it.... and since you're close, I'll be happy to meet you if I don't like it. :)

Lemonade

Ame,
I ordered an XTSL. If I don't like the way the straps are, I'll sell it to you.... I was on the fence about ordering one and thinking I don't know if I'll like it.... and since you're close, I'll be happy to meet you if I don't like it. :)

Ooh...looks like you both are in PA too, but not close enough to easily trade and play.

ame0312

Ame,

fingers crossed you dont like it... ;) lol... where are you from? what pattern is it?

zactayaus

Ooh...looks like you both are in PA too, but not close enough to easily trade and play.

I'm only about 30 minutes or less from Philly. I know me and some other members (Kac being one) where thinking of getting together at he BRU in Cherry Hill, NJ (2 members from here work there) or at the BBB also in Cherry Hill.:)

ame0312

I'm only about 30 minutes or less from Philly. I know me and some other members (Kac being one) where thinking of getting together at he BRU in Cherry Hill, NJ (2 members from here work there) or at the BBB also in Cherry Hill.:)

205 miles from me :( i wish some cso'ers were close :thumbsdown:

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
All of the previous seats have diappeared, but there's a Parkway SG for about $50 in case anyone needs one :)

ETA: Aaaand it disappeared too. Nevermind.

msg221

There will be another 65SL coming back. I called this morning and canceled that one since I was able to get the 80SL.

jenmm

fingers crossed you dont like it... ;) lol... where are you from? what pattern is it?

:) dh may also throw a fit.... eclipse

I'm from Central City (probably about 30-45 minutes away)...we met at Bedford Burger King and I bought some diapers from you from ds before....

NannyMom

Should I suggest a Monterey to my friend? Her DS1 is 4.5 just like Sofi. DS2 is 17mo and is in a Marathon. The Marathon will expire in 2012 (I want to say June or earlier). The plan she/I had was for her to pass DS1's Nautilus down to DS2 when the marathon expires and get a dedicated booster for DS1.

msg221

Do you mean that she would not do all of this until the MA expires next year? Does that mean she would have the 17 month old (who would then be 29 months old) in the Nautilus and the other child (who would be 5.5 then) in the Monterey? I wouldn't be ready to FF a 29 month old and would also prefer to hold off on putting a 5.5 year old in a dedicated booster.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC