Strollers.com clearance car seats restocked

kaceylauren

Also, there's a message on the checkout window that says, "The price of Radian 80SL Car Seat in Shadow has inccreased from $135.00 to $215.99." Okaaaaaaaay . . .

ADS

laudymama

I just got an XTSL for $120!!!!!!! I checked back and they had gone down from $150 which was hard to pass up. For the additional $30 off I couldn't control myself. I hope I don't regret this decision, lol.

christineka

I just got an XTSL for $120!!!!!!! I checked back and they had gone down from $150 which was hard to pass up. For the additional $30 off I couldn't control myself. I hope I don't regret this decision, lol.

Where are these car seats? The link in the op gets me 1-1 of 0 car seats, so there's nothing. I tried looking in the clearance section. There are no car seats listed there. Then I checked the car seat section and there's no clearanced seats there.

As for what I do with all these car seats- I try them out, then sell them. That way I get the fun of buying new car seats, but don't actually lose money over them.

laudymama

As for what I do with all these car seats- I try them out, then sell them. That way I get the fun of buying new car seats, but don't actually lose money over them.

I justified it by telling myself that DS will outgrow his advocate and then need this seat, even though that is still probably 1 year, possibly less, away. I also figured if I changed my mind I should be able to easily sell it and not lose any money considering it's non-sale price!

zactayaus

Where are these car seats? The link in the op gets me 1-1 of 0 car seats, so there's nothing. I tried looking in the clearance section. There are no car seats listed there. Then I checked the car seat section and there's no clearanced seats there.

Yep, they are gone. For that price even I was tempted.

Hmm, I just clicked on the link in the OP and it worked fine and all the seats were there.:confused:

Mags462

Hmm, I just clicked on the link in the OP and it worked fine and all the seats were there.:confused:

Yep... same here.... just put a Monterey in my cart with zero issues.... but i MUST resist.... i don't need it in the slightest.... i am resisting that 80sl oh man..... :eek:

Looks like the marked the prices down to the 20% off price people were paying and now the code doesn't work hence the cheaper prices.... now they all say "free gift"

smileybrea

CPS Technician
On hold trying to get my $30 back! I also have a Monterey in my cart now since it went down to $60! Hubby can't say no to that ;)

ETA: She said the further reduction must have been a glitch but she gave me my $30 back and I got the Monterey for $60! Eep :D

Last edited:

turtlemama

ok how will the XTSL fit on the driver side of a 2004 Chrysler Pacifica? Right now I have an CA65LX (cannot get it level to ground so I want to sell it) so compared to that?
I have one in Nitro in my cart right now, just need to submit, but I don't want to buy it and have it not fit..

Mags462

ok how will the XTSL fit on the driver side of a 2004 Chrysler Pacifica? Right now I have an CA65LX (cannot get it level to ground so I want to sell it) so compared to that?
I have one in Nitro in my cart right now, just need to submit, but I don't want to buy it and have it not fit..

Is the seat bench fairly flat or does is angle downward a bit? Normally if the seat benches are flat like in my Sienna captains chairs and my friends Tahoe it is harder to get a nice upright install.... not impossible, just not easy peasy..... BUT i have seen some super easy fantastic upright installs in Explorers, Dodge Caravans, etc where the seats angle downward a bit..... I am jealous of the installs people can get. I have never sat in a Pacifica so no direct advise, just a little mommy observation from my experience with Radians last year when i was doing car seat juggling ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC