Strollers.com clearance car seats restocked

Janina

I order from CSN/Strollers.com all the time. Their returned seats 90% of the time haven't even been opened... people ordered them and then received the box and changed their mind. About 10% of the time they have been opened and looked at and placed back in the box. MOST of them havent even been removed from the plastic and the boxes come in great shape with CSN tape on them. So in my opinion you are getting a heck of a deal on a seat that you can OBVIOUSLY tell hasnt been used if it's still in plastic and has all tags attached :)

I have ordered several seats from them and have had the same experience. Tags still attached so obviously not been used.

ADS

smileybrea

CPS Technician
Got the xtsl in Nitro for $150. Called the rep and I was just so lucky enough to get a NEW rep who didn't know what they heck she was doing and didn't know how to apply it to my order. She wanted me to back out of it and start over...ummm no they are gone now. Wasn't worth the 20% to risk losing it

zactayaus

Just tried calling and the rep wouldnt give it to me either. Who was the rep?

I can't remember her name...I'm thinking Candice?:eek:

Oh, and she did not want to give me the code at first but I was insistent. I kept telling her it says right below that particular car seat "20% off". She then told me it was only eligible for a free gift. I told her I didn't want the free gift I wanted the 20% off that was advertised. She then had to put me on hold and then came back with an ok she could do it now.

Rebelnicky04

Oh, and she did not want to give me the code at first but I was insistent. I kept telling her it says right below that particular car seat "20% off". She then told me it was only eligible for a free gift. I told her I didn't want the free gift I wanted the 20% off that was advertised. She then had to put me on hold and then came back with an ok she could do it now.

I did the same thing :p

opheliajoy

smileybrea said:
Got the xtsl in Nitro for $150. Called the rep and I was just so lucky enough to get a NEW rep who didn't know what they heck she was doing and didn't know how to apply it to my order. She wanted me to back out of it and start over...ummm no they are gone now. Wasn't worth the 20% to risk losing it

Yea! Me, too. For the deal, I didn't want to push it and loose out! We absolutely would not have been able to buy this for a long time without this steep of a discount! Thank you all who responded!

mimieliza

OMG I just bought an XTSL for $150! I called about the promo code and she thought she had just talked to me, so obviously a lot of us are calling. :) She is going to check and see whether it can be applied but either way it is an awesome deal!

And this solves my seat problem - DD will ride FFing in the XTSL in my car which does not have top tethers. So I have a seat with great head excursion performance (even untethered) and SIP, and I can use it down the road when DS needs a seat for ERF.

AND, I don't have LATCH, so the SL problems aren't a problem for me! :)

YAY! I'm so happy, I just hope the seat is in perfect shape. And I hope DH gets over the fact that I just bought another seat. :eek:

Cryssy Jane

I did the same thing :p I had a dude and he said it wouldn't work on clearance items. I told him I run a daycare for lower income families and he said he'd try to push it through. When it went through he said I got a special deal at 108 and a free gift.

mimieliza

Okay, so I heard back. No additional discount for me, but that would have been too good to be true, I think. :)

Glad to get the seat for 50% off anyway - I just really, really, really hope it is in good shape!

mimieliza

no returns on clearanced seats unless there's a defect. Guy I talked to said DOMs should be within the last 6 months but he couldn't tell me exactly.

They seem to have really good customer service, so I'm hoping that if I receive a seat that is clearly "used," they will accept it back as defective. Car seats - even returns - should not be sold if they have clearly been used.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC