Strollers.com clearance car seats restocked

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I tried Gavin out in one last week at BRU (there's a thread around here some where with pics) and he had tons of room left in it. It's still not my fav seat but at that price I couldn't pass it up.

We live out in the country so our neighbors are pretty much spread out. The two closest to us on either side are both super nice single older men, but they both happen to be drunks (yeah, nice, right:rolleyes:) and I wouldn't trust either one of them to remember where they put the seats after they got them off my porch.:eek: The other neighbors I don't really know because we are so far apart.

I did try the option to have Fedex hold them for me but it said that option was not available too me.:( I already put a note on the front door for Fedex telling them to put the packages on the back porch (which is covered and out of
site). If they deliver on Sat. and we are home Sun. night I think they'll be ok.
Let me know if you want me to adventure out there and pick it up for you for the time being. Or if you have a long container, maybe leave it out there so they can leave the box in there in case it does rain. Just a thought.

ADS

smileybrea

CPS Technician
My estimated delivery is Thursday :( I want them now :rolleyes: It's going across the country so I just have to be patient LOL!

Oh and someone asked what the free gift is. From what I found, it's one of those window sunshade things. You could pay extra for a couple other things but the sunshade was the free one.

zactayaus

Let me know if you want me to adventure out there and pick it up for you for the time being. Or if you have a long container, maybe leave it out there so they can leave the box in there in case it does rain. Just a thought.

Aw, thanks for the offer but I really think they'll be fine on my back porch.

linneabw

DH is going to kill me!! But doesn't he realize that baby #2 (due in a month) will need another seat after the bucket. I'm determined to have seats in both of our cars, he doesn't see the need. :blah blah blah:

Anyone else?? I mean, if you have an excuse to get a seat, use it, right? But does anyone disagree about having seats in both vehicles when dh doesn't need to drive both kids on a regular basis (I'm a sahm, so no dropping off or picking up from daycare). Right now we use his car about 2 times a week but we wouldn't HAVE to.

menfusse

I can't quote but was deciding wether to get a radian or not. But I'm at work fvor two more hours! I only have my phone and its about dead. I hope the 80's stay up till I get home.

Sent from my Droid with a tiny keyboard and fat fingers so excuse my typos please.

msg221

I can't quote but was deciding wether to get a radian or not. But I'm at work fvor two more hours! I only have my phone and its about dead. I hope the 80's stay up till I get home.

Sent from my Droid with a tiny keyboard and fat fingers so excuse my typos please.

I am stalking the site. If one comes up, do you want me to let you know? I can PM you, you can pay me via PayPal and I can have it shipped to your house. Let me know!

Holly

I just got an e-mail that my seat has shipped!
The tracking number isn't working yet, but in the e-mail it says I will get it on or before the 24th.
I'm so excited!

menfusse

Phone is dying....thanks foe ofvfvering though. I will stalk when I get home. Wish me luck.

Janina

just got my seats. 80sl and xtsl. appear to be box damage items as stated earlier. no previous address stickers as I've had before. both seats have dom of 10/10 so must all be from same batch. thet look great and damage on box was really minor. I would not even have paid attention to it if someone hadn't mentioned it.
as for fee gift. I asked about it on phone and was told that those come directly from SK along with seat if purchasing a regular priced one and since these seats come from csn , there are no free gifts.

bree

Car-Seat.Org Ambassador
My Monterey arrived today! :) The box had a few very minor dings, but it was in good shape. The seat was in a plastic bag with the registration card attached. The DOM is 9/10.

570.JPG

571.JPG

572.JPG

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Janina said:
as for fee gift. I asked about it on phone and was told that those come directly from SK along with seat if purchasing a regular priced one and since these seats come from csn , there are no free gifts.

So false advertising, then?

Jessica61624

bree said:
My Monterey arrived today! :) The box had a few very minor dings, but it was in good shape. The seat was in a plastic bag with the registration card attached. The DOM is 9/10.

Omg what a deal!!!!! I got one also soo glad I did! I'm debating on getting dd one.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC