Strollers.com clearance car seats restocked

ADS

Mags462

I just got an 80SL in shadow! I'm so excited!
It was $103 because of sales tax, grr, but still an awesome deal!

Glad you got one.... i stepped away from the comp and was coming to post that there was xtsl's and 80's up and you all beat me and bought them :p YAY!

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
The ship date says Monday the 20th or before. When they get here we can talk:)

On the chance anyone who got a shadow xtsl doesn't want theirs....not that I need it. At all.

There was just a Shadow XTSL in there, but it was gone when I clicked it.

And that sounds great. :D

Holly

Now to figure out how to tell dh.
He's probably not going to be very excited about it.
We didn't NEED this seat but I'd love to have a radian for Josh because it will give him more leg room and also I'd prefer him to be in a radian instead of the RA50 once he is forward facing.
We do have 2 radians now that the girls won't be in forever, but one of them will expire before he'll be ready to be in a booster, and at some point we'll have a van in addition to the car, so he'll be able to have a seat in each.
And this also means that if Hannah switches to a booster in the car full time by the time our FPSVD in the truck expires next spring, we can put one of the radians in the truck and not have to buy another seat then.

I really love the shadow fabric, that's the one that is a lot like onyx, right?

ETA, and if he really freaks out, I can sell the RA50 and probably get this same amount back because it's only a year old and has two covers, one of which is cow.

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I just got... a... something. ROTFLMBO.

80SL in Shadow. Had to check the confirmation, just knew it was a 45RF.

I have a nannyfam wanting to keep their 2yo RF. $200 is a bit hard for them but under $100 they should go for. :D

ame0312

i got a 80sl in my cart... but itll probably come out... unless i can get someone to loan me money til tomorrow... ahhh!!!

Lemonade

A) we all need lives:)
B) Sadly I will have to stop stalking soon as DH will be home. Boo.
C) Super happy for those that got seats they really needed and at AWESOME price!

Holly

Why was there tax for me? There is a banner that says tax free and free shipping over $69.

Also, what is the free gift with the purchase?

msg221

Mine shipped today and should be here by next Thurs. There is nothing in FedEx's system yet so I can't get a more accurate delivery date.

I know this an open box return and I hope it is still in good condition. I had a Flora XTSL at one time and it wasn't my favorite seat (weighs a ton and wouldn't stay as upright as I wanted) but for $97 I couldn't resist and I can keep Zain RF in it since he's so close to maxing out the RF weight limit on the TFP.

kaceylauren

Just had a weird thing happen... I had put a 65SL and red Monterey in my cart last night. I then realized couldn't get it right then ($ clearing issues lol) but decided if they were still avail this morning I would -- of course they wouldn't. Been stalking all day looking for either to pop up and keeped missing them. Finally decided to get a different Monterey today and put it in my cart. The other two items were still there, I figured they would pop out when I checked out but no, they stayed in and let me purchase them. ???

Point being, if you've had something in your cart for >30 minutes you might be able to get it anyways.

(I'm glad you got one Kacey because I would have felt soooo guilty if that had been the one let go for you! I have a kiddo who can use it, but will ultimately probably need a 45lb limit so it's not a desperate situation.)

You are precious! This whole group is so supportive. I'm emotional now, but really, things like this really get to me. Love you guys! :crying:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC