Strollers.com clearance car seats restocked

ADS

kaceylauren

The 65sl just popped back up!

I wonder if anymore shadow xtsl's will pop up.

Right before I hit "purchase" I re-refreshed to see if any xtsl's were there. None at that time, but I'll take the 65 though! I'm thrilled! Just wondering, it probably doesn't have the infant padding, right? But still technically is okay down to 5 pounds? We can put DS (2.5 now) in the Radian and the new baby in the TF for a while if we need to, but I was hoping to see how the Radian fit a newborn.

kaceylauren

If you guys see a RN 65 or 80 again, let me know. I want to get one too! Thanks!

I have a few minutes and I'll help you if I can. I just had to keep refreshing. All at once, all the boosters disappeared and then showed back up in the next few minutes. So you never know!

mama2girls

Right before I hit "purchase" I re-refreshed to see if any xtsl's were there. None at that time, but I'll take the 65 though! I'm thrilled! Just wondering, it probably doesn't have the infant padding, right? But still technically is okay down to 5 pounds? We can put DS (2.5 now) in the Radian and the new baby in the TF for a while if we need to, but I was hoping to see how the Radian fit a newborn.

The 65 doesn't have infant padding, but I've seen the padding come up for sale in the swap. Radians generally fit newborns well, as long as you've got enough space to recline it 45 degrees RF. They're tall seats. Hope it works great for you!

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Just had a weird thing happen... I had put a 65SL and red Monterey in my cart last night. I then realized couldn't get it right then ($ clearing issues lol) but decided if they were still avail this morning I would -- of course they wouldn't. Been stalking all day looking for either to pop up and keeped missing them. Finally decided to get a different Monterey today and put it in my cart. The other two items were still there, I figured they would pop out when I checked out but no, they stayed in and let me purchase them. ???

Point being, if you've had something in your cart for >30 minutes you might be able to get it anyways.

(I'm glad you got one Kacey because I would have felt soooo guilty if that had been the one let go for you! I have a kiddo who can use it, but will ultimately probably need a 45lb limit so it's not a desperate situation.)

Holly

I keep refreshing and I see 5 montereys and 3 infant seats but I haven't seen anything else. At one point, everything was gone, but then back up, but it's only been those 8 things.

Kac

both grey. one was $92 and one $83.

Edited - I called and they corrected the more expensive one with the 10% off coupon so they each were $83.
$83?! I'll so buy one if you don't want/need both. I cant pass up a deal like that.

I'm only about 30 minutes or less from Philly. I know me and some other members (Kac being one) where thinking of getting together at he BRU in Cherry Hill, NJ (2 members from here work there) or at the BBB also in Cherry Hill.:)

:D I really think we should plan this!! I've met two mamas from here and they were both awesome.

Carrie_R

That's how it's been for me, too, Holly -- except for the Parkway that was up for about two minutes. I haven't seen the Radians that everyone else keeps talking about, except for the 65SLs last night.

Lemonade

$83?! I'll so buy one if you don't want/need both. I cant pass up a deal like that.

:D I really think we should plan this!! I've met two mamas from here and they were both awesome.

The ship date says Monday the 20th or before. When they get here we can talk:)

On the chance anyone who got a shadow xtsl doesn't want theirs....not that I need it. At all.

laudymama

I can't believe some of you got xtsl's for $108! I was excited over $120....guess it's only $12 but still, what a deal!! I just got my shipping confirmation and tracking number too but it was not updated yet; says it will be here by the 21st though:) It's kind of exciting so many people ordered from the same place at the same time and we can compare the product received (condition, dom, etc). That last comment probably solidifies my carseat nerdiness, right? Lol

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC