Strollers.com clearance car seats restocked

christineka

My rep can't even find the car seats. It isn't looking good for me.

Oh, good. I emailed him the link and got $15 back. (I bought a monterey.)

ADS

opheliajoy

mom2juliarose said:
A coworker just went to purchase to RN65s and the estimated delivery is late July (like the 21st). Is that the case for all these seats?

Mine said they would ship today.

I can't believe some got xtsls for $120... Still, I am happy... But $30 is dinner for two for us! I tried calling back to get the 20% off, but it was a no-go.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
You guys are such enablers. :rolleyes:

I just got an XTSL and a Monterey for $180 total.

I need the Monterey, so that's awesome. I'm not sure whether or not I'll need the XTSL, but for that price I'll stick it in the closet and craigslist it if I need to.

turtlemama

Is the seat bench fairly flat or does is angle downward a bit? Normally if the seat benches are flat like in my Sienna captains chairs and my friends Tahoe it is harder to get a nice upright install.... not impossible, just not easy peasy..... BUT i have seen some super easy fantastic upright installs in Explorers, Dodge Caravans, etc where the seats angle downward a bit..... I am jealous of the installs people can get. I have never sat in a Pacifica so no direct advise, just a little mommy observation from my experience with Radians last year when i was doing car seat juggling ;)

It's a pretty angled captains chair. I have to use noodles with any seat I put in there. Even with the CA65LX all the way reclined, it still sits almost straight up without a noodle. I went ahead and placed the order. If anything, I could just sell the Radian and get a Myride. I've been thinking about getting a Myride for a while now anyway.

mom2juliarose

I guess when it was in her cart it said estimated shipping July, but once she clicked "buy" it said it was being shipped tomorrow. Weird. Thanks everyone--she really needed a good deal on Radians, and I was so glad to help her!

Spam

ugh, i caved :eek: xt for $108, I think i'll replace the nauti in gmas van and make 3 across easier back there. Now, to clean up the nauti and sell it.

Chex

I caved too. But dang it, I missed out on the Nitro XTSL, so had to get an Eclipse instead. Got 2 Montereys and 1 XTSL.

Did you all get charged tax too?

opheliajoy

Chex said:
I caved too. But dang it, I missed out on the Nitro XTSL, so had to get an Eclipse instead. Got 2 Montereys and 1 XTSL.

Did you all get charged tax too?

I'm such a worry wort dork.... You know why I prefer the nitro? I think it's the easiest to spot in a crash against our pale car interiors.

Of course, I like bold colors anytime as well...

Chex

Maybe they are here in UT. Darn it.

But good news is, I checked again and the Nitro was back in stock, so I called and they switched it for me on my order. Yay!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC