I think I've passed my obsessions on to my 2 year old....

EmmaCPST

CPST Instructor
Sam has a Scout Leapfrog puppy and he was playing with him in the car this morning, he wanted to bring him into the babysitter's and when I told him Scout had to stay in the car he insisted that he be buckled up "so he's safe Mama!" lol so we buckled him in.... he's a tad small for the Radian though!

0615110707-00.jpg

ADS

MommaWhitney

Aw too cute!

My kids are also obsessed. My youngest (18 months) tries to climb into other peoples seats and buckle herself in. I have a crashed seat sitting in my kitchen that often gets used when they play like they are driving somewhere. They buckle in babies or themselves. I have no idea where they got this from :whistle:

EmmaCPST

CPST Instructor
Too cute! And I see he's rear facing :)

hahaha yes, indeed he is! Scout is much to small to forward face lol. It's funny.. Sam occasionally FF in my husband's tiny Dodge Dakota backseat, and he always asks me why he's not backwards. They definitely catch on to everything!

actuallyamanda

My son is the same way(see my signature pic below) He takes this giant stuffed Buzz everywhere and he always makes sure he sits right there on the arm rest/cup holder in the middle so he can buckle up and be safe. I'm so proud of him :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC