My New Set-Up

Chely7425

So... I switched stuff around and put T1 FF (and realized I don't like the RN FF in my car, even with a rock solid install it pulls forward when you pull the strap to tighten the harness AND it was a b*tch to tighten) and took some pictures so I figured I would share :) Nauti/KF 30/Radian, all seatbelt installs. Still super easy to get the KF in and out.

25668422.jpg

ecb408ff.jpg

d00e8338.jpg

c3ea7609.jpg

64bba353.jpg

ADS

Chely7425

He loves it! He was so cute... when we got in the car he was like "mommy! i see you!! yook!! trees!! cars!! we are going uphill!! downhill!! in a circle!! mommy we are driving super fast!!" lol

krystin_21a

We will have a similar setup come late Oct. How difficult was it for you to get the keyfit in the middle? Which way did you load it? Over the Radian or Nauti?

Chely7425

We will have a similar setup come late Oct. How difficult was it for you to get the keyfit in the middle? Which way did you load it? Over the Radian or Nauti?

So far I have only loaded/unloaded it over the Radian, it was really easy. I will try loading it over the nauti for you when we go out tomorrow!

Phineasmama

Looks great! I might have to put DS forward facing once baby #3 gets here...still trying to make it work RFing but it might not happen :/

krystin_21a

So far I have only loaded/unloaded it over the Radian, it was really easy. I will try loading it over the nauti for you when we go out tomorrow!

Thanks! You rock! I just could not picture it working this way but I am so going to try it if my sons Frontier doesn't work out in the middle. Thanks again!!!

Chely7425

Thanks! You rock! I just could not picture it working this way but I am so going to try it if my sons Frontier doesn't work out in the middle. Thanks again!!!

I wasn't super sure about it either but it's really actually pretty easy, well.. as easy as any 3 across is!! I thought about putting the nauti center but T1 and T2 basically try and kill each other when they are RIGHT next to each other and facing opposite directions.

sunnymw

Hey, I've had that same three across in my car!! Good thing you need the nautilus on that side, as the cup holder was not playing nicely when I tried it center or drivers side.

Oddly enough I can't get the kf in over a rf radian, but it worked great over the nautilus.

Looks great, and how handsome!!!!

Sent from my HTC Evo using Car-Seat.Org... please excuse typos and autocorrect!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC