Question Does this look to girly for a boy?

Calleiah

Just pondering possibilities. Does this look to girly? Would you use it for a boy?
16597718109999P.JPG

ADS

2BunniesMommy

In the size it is on my netbook, no, not too girly at all. It looks really cute. Not sure what the pattern is like in person though, or the coloring for sure. But at this point I am going with ok for a boy.

babyherder

My carseats are MINE! So I choose the patterns/colors I like. I'd be fine putting a boy in that. I also like the paisley so I'm sure I'd have a hard time deciding.

PunkyMonkey

I don't think so but DH does... I asked him about that pattern when I was purchasing one for DD because we buy everything neutral (besides clothes of course)

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
We bought that for my granddaughter. My boys have sat in it in the house....THEY could care less. "I" wouldn't buy it for a boy. Though I personally wouldn't buy it for MY girl either. My dd on the other hand, LOVES purple....so we bought it for her car. LOL

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
I don't think there is any such thing. Even if it were fuschia ballerinas :) But honestly, no, i think that looks quite boyish.

Phineasmama

No, but I have been known to put my boy in pink/purple seats :p I usually just pick the color *I* like and then whoever fits it can ride in it!

Except for the ProSport I just bought because I know for a fact that DD would be whining constantly every time we get in the car if I didn't get the pink one :rolleyes:

BritMum-in-US

Meh I say go for it!

However, if you check out the customer pics on Amazon you can see the piping is very lavender and the seat is pretty purpleish. Not that purple should be for girls only :)

Kat_Momof3

it's got a girl name and it's covered in flowers... so I wouldn't order it without asking the boy in question if they are old enough to care...

because my boys are not into flowers...

if you know your son likes purples and blues and doesn't mind flowers... go ahead...

but then, I'm one who encourages moms to go ahead with the pink pretty super-flowery covers that the boys are begging for or to get their little girl something typically marketed for a "boy" if that's what they want.

Calleiah

it's got a girl name and it's covered in flowers... so I wouldn't order it without asking the boy in question if they are old enough to care...

Actually they are vines and leaves, not flowers so thats how Im justifying that. LOL Ill go take a look at one in store to see how I like it. Liam's too little to really tell me what he thinks about it, but I know him and he'd probably go for a red one, although he might like the pattern on this seat just because it's visually intriguing. We'll see what he thinks. I just think it's so pretty. :love:

scariestone

Purple signifies royalty. :whistle: I adore that cover but have no need for the seat thankfully. The only reason I didn't buy the flora xtsl over the bentley was I was afraid it would show dirt horribly. FWIW, my DS's favorite colors are pink and purple. Not all boy like "boy" colors.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC