I learned a valuable lesson this morning...

luckyclov

...that if you're going to drive around with an ASK ME WHY decal on the back of your vehicle, you should probably always wear a bra while out and about. Even early in the morning. Even while doing "errands" which don't require you to leave the vehicle or have full body 1:1 contact with people outside your own family (like, grabbing an iced coffee and pumping gas). Because, sometimes, even though it seems like it'll NEVER happen, someone, somewhere, will approach you and ask you WHY.

And that, is my PSA for the day.:p

ADS

emtb79

My mom says always wear a clean bra and underwear when you go somewhere in the car because you never know when you will be in accident and someone on the firetruck or ambulance will have to get close to you.

smileybrea

CPS Technician
My mom says always wear a clean bra and underwear when you go somewhere in the car because you never know when you will be in accident and someone on the firetruck or ambulance will have to get close to you.

Mine too! But she always added matching bra and undies :ROTFLMAO:

luckyclov

My mom was classy like me and would leave the house braless if it were for something she didn't need to get out of the car for.

And, as a sidenote (I know she's looking down at me thrilled I'm about to share this...), she used to call her boobs "airbags".:p

MaggieQ

Senior Community Member
Lol I learned that lesson, too, only it was never wear a short summer dress on a quick BRU run. They got quite a show while I taught them how to install their CA.

Sent from my EVO using Car-Seat.Org

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Lol I learned that lesson, too, only it was never wear a short summer dress on a quick BRU run. They got quite a show while I taught them how to install their CA.

Sent from my EVO using Car-Seat.Org

LMAO

I've learned that, but not dealing with carseats. I won't ever go braless out again. :p

Kat_Momof3

Mine too! But she always added matching bra and undies :ROTFLMAO:

your mommy wouldn't like me... lol... I wear white or neutral bras because that's what I prefer (don't ask me why... maybe so I don't have to check what shirt I'm wearing to make sure I can't see my bra through it... maybe just habit)... but I also always wear black underwear (except for one pair of red with black trim betty boop undies) because I don't want to have to worry about discoloring from my monthlies)

BUT... they're always clean!

luckyclov

because I don't want to have to worry about discoloring from my monthlies
I keep my "good" underoos segregated from my "period" underoos in my drawer.
My "good" underoos are, well, the good ones. The "period" underoos are a mixture of retired, formerly known as "good", underoos and some granny-style underoos.

I'm thinking this thread is now, officially, not appropriate for CC.:p

Hollyob

I can't even take out my trash bra-less without running into my next-door-neighbor! Found that out the embarrassing way.

amelia222

This whole thread is making me giggle. Thanks!

I don't think I've ever gone braless, even at home. It hurts when they bounce. :eek: I did get a comment from a friend today - "zomg you have huuuge boobs!! Are you preggo?" :ROTFLMAO:

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
Lol, I don't ever wear a bra at home, ever. They give me panic attacks. I do wear them out if the house but as soon as I walk in the door it comes off. I usually change into sweats right away too :eek:

Posted by a robot and susceptible to unrelated and potentially inappropriate AutoCorrects.

scariestone

I can't even take out my trash bra-less without running into my next-door-neighbor! Found that out the embarrassing way.

Uh yeah, I've run into my neighbor several times when running out to get the mail. Then I have to try to hide myself with my arms because I always seem to have headlights going on. The only time I leave the house braless is to take DS to preschool because its so freaking early in the morning. I wear a thick sweatshirt over a tshirt and I'm still paranoid because my "girls" aren't exactly small and inconspicuous. No period undies for me anymore though. Cups are awesome. :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC