Which do you think looks better PIC HEAVY

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
This is an addition on my previous thread about finding that a marathon would fit in my tiny coupe inbetween 2 literiders...now I went to babiesrus today and tried a myride and a sr30 (and forgot to take pics of this one so mad) The sr30 fit the best honestly but I really don't think i want a bucket seat for a newborn that I will be watching and i would like for my niece to be able to use this seat (she is 3 and 28lbs) as well. Now here are pics of the myride and the marathon

myride2.jpg

myride.jpg

myride3.jpg

marathon
marathon.jpg

marathon2.jpg

now to give you an idea this is what i'm working with

241138_10150271819286368_733441367_9426932_4775943_o.jpg

ADS

jess71903

Ambassador
I can't tell as much about the Marathon because of the kids being in there and the glare on the windows, but it looks awesome with the MyRide IMO. Looks like you've got plenty of room to buckle and everything.

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
I tried to buckle it and it seemed easier for me but obviously they weren't there...its cheaper too I guess that could help the decision...any other narrow based carseats out there...and a radian isn't an option

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
How wide is your backseat? Both look great. How much room does the 3yo have in the ma?

I have no clue but she still fits in the dreaded aoe her parents have for her...last time I sat her in a scerena in april she still had 4 inches above her head...she is TINY!

and its 47.6"

if those armrests didn't flare out like that I think it would be easier...Honestly they had a little bit of trouble with buckling with the marathon and I ended up having to help A (7)...I need another car

melniemi

I bet an ra50 would work great. Smaller base, no latch bars. My vans third row is that wide and so hard to fit 3 across. Otherwise I'd go marathon, I just like it better than the my ride.

mama2girls

So I love Britax, but I actually think the kids will like the MR better - instant cup holders for the bigger girls when the little one isn't riding in there.:D

libranbutterfly

In my tight 3 across, a turbo seems to be the same width as the literider, and seems a little easier to buckle next to the marathon on one side of the car. So you may want to try a turbo wit the kids too. They seem to take the same amount of space, at least in my car, next to my marathon.

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
So I love Britax, but I actually think the kids will like the MR better - instant cup holders for the bigger girls when the little one isn't riding in there.:D

That is one i didn't think of lol...I think i will probably be going with the myride just based on the fact that it costs less

Is the turbo narrower than the big kid backless...I have that one and it is way to wide

mama2girls

That is one i didn't think of lol...I think i will probably be going with the myride just based on the fact that it costs less

Is the turbo narrower than the big kid backless...I have that one and it is way to wide

Are you talking about using the turbo backless? I think they are about the same, but it's all about puzzling when it's as tight as your back seat. Hopefully someone else knows for sure.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC