I got the Madison Regent!!

MagnificentMama

Senior Community Member
Jjjeealllouuusss, anyone? My ex ended up ordering one and it was shipped super fast.

Pros- totally more 'padding' than my Sahara Regent, which rocks!!! Obviously it's not the "scratchy" sahara/onyx fabric, which is great

Con- they redid the adjuster and maybe it's just mine but it's super hard to adjust. It's doable, maybe i just need to work it in but tightning and losning it takes a little bit of umph on my end.

It installs beautifully and it soooo bright (and a good pink beautiful bright) I'm going to uninstall it and see if im doing something with the harness adjuster wrong, but I doubt it seeing how I already have a Regent and I installed it the same way. But we shall see :thumbsup:

STA70737-1.jpg

STA70734.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

oxeye

I'm soooooo jealous! I'm not going to get mine until the end of June. :(

I must, must, must see pictures!!

Michi

It's beautiful!!!
Waaaah! I want one! (especially if it's better padded!) The padding on the Sahara stinks! I just am NOT that impressed with our Sahara:(

TxMomma

I can't wait to see pics of your little girl in it! I bet she LOVES it! I ordered two today, and they already sent tracking info they should be here on Tuesday! I totally know how you feel :D

LuvBug

more more!!!

theyve changed the adjuster flap on all the seats... I suppose it is to help those tricky fingers stay away ;)

mommy2jana

I am so jealous!!!!! I want one! Especially if it is more padded than the Onyx and Sahara!!!! Plus, then it will match our Marathon!

soygurl

OMG EEEEEEEEEEEE!
I've been totally out of the loop for the last month or two, so I didn't even know there was a new cover available yet!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

(I am SO glad I'm home alone, as I'm literally screeching with excitement right now! :eek: )

Jordynsmama

It is so beauuuuuutiful. I am so jealous that I got the darn classic. If I woulda known I woulda waited! Well when the cover comes out I will get it. Hopefully soon.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC