Anybody know what seat this could possibly be???

Chris

A mom on a FB group I belong to asked if anyone knew what kind of carseat it was that she saw in walmart.

Her initial description:
...saw a family at WalMart today, guy had this funny looking sort of long skinny backpack. They didn't seem very happy or I would have asked them about it. While my back was turned (so didn't see process) he unzipped it ? and unfolded...a carseat

We were thinking radian or RSTV, but she clarified a bit more in a follow up post:
This was like a long narrow sort of backpack the man wore (why he took it in walmart IDK--there was some key exchanging so maybe they were dropped off and picked up?). I was thinking it must be some sort of medical device actually <G>. The shape was not quite as long as and slightly bigger around than those chairs you carry on your shoulder that fold out into quads. I saw it again as he was putting it into the car and it looked like a regular carseat, not like the vesty one.

She said it seemed to be for a toddler 18-24mths-ish. We live near a military base and I am thinking it might be something foreign. Any ideas??

ADS

Chris

Someone posted a pic of a radian and she said that wasn't it. She saw him put it in the car, so she did see it outside of the "backpack".
Maybe I will post a pic of a radian in a case...

Any other ideas?

Chris

Someone posted a pic of a radian and she said that wasn't it. She saw him put it in the car, so she did see it outside of the "backpack".
Maybe I will post a pic of a radian in a case...

Any other ideas?

Pixels

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/SAFETY-Tote-22-909-Booster-Seat/dp/B0007VU4KI"]Tote N Go[/ame] or [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Safety-1st-Hybrid-Convertible-Booster/dp/B002UP391K/ref=pd_sbs_ba_1"]Go[/ame]?

sunnymw

Wasn't there some kind of Eddie bauer looking plaid seat that folded out into a five pt harness?

Sent from my HTC Evo using Car-Seat.Org... please excuse typos and autocorrect!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC