Question Radian and xB compatibility and other questions.

agave

I was rear ended Tuesday and so I need new seats and I'm having trouble with the insurance but that's a vent for another post. So for now we are using a spare roundabout 40 and I bought at roundabout 50 but I don't think it's going to work my 3 yr old has no leg room and seems very cramped in the shoulders.

I tried a radian 80 but I could not get it tight in my car with the seatbelt FF or RF I drive a 2006 xB, is there a trick I'm missing or do I need to just skip that seat? I have such a tiny car I'd love something narrow and love how low they sit and would like tor RF longer.

I don't like the myride FF and I don't know what to do. I'm not it seems that everything else is shorter or has a 35lb limit witch means turning my 3 yr old sooner. I'm considering getting another myride and a combo seat and just turning her either when my E outgrows the roundabout or N outgrows the myride.

Any ideas? I'm not getting a Complete air.

ADS

T4K

Personally, I like having seats I can install and reinstall over and over easily. I never want to have to dread that. So, if the MR installs easy RFing, I would get that and go for a combo later.

On my iPhone...Probably NAK or PAK ;-)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC