Does she fit? Frontier85

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
10 y/o 70lbs....Now i was trying her out in the seat cause if knew she fit even by a thread her sister would have a good inch or two (i didn't have her with me today)...but she fell in love with the seat? Now i'm not purchasing I was just curious. I couldn't tell if it was right at or below? the only problem i found is that the crotch strap could have been a bit longer...I dk if britax sells a longer one like the radian has.
lilli.jpg

Photo06091540-1.jpg

now of course it isn't installed in my vehicle so i don't know if i would gain or lose space (we were running out of time).

ADS

bnsnyde

I returned my Frontier85 today. Decided to go with 2 Prosports for the second car. The reason I bought the Frontier was b/c it harnesses the longest...but my oldest is only 4.5. By the time he needs 20 inch slots something else will be available, or at least a newer version. I just liked the Prosports more.

I want to keep up with the latest safety advances, so I guess I need to stop thinking about how his current seats will fit him when he's 9. :) Knowing me I'll upgrade if something comes out I feel is a safety breakthrough.

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
yeah neither the 6 year old or the 10 year old can fit in the prosport...they can't even get it buckled :( too bad because i really like envy and hannah

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
No, she's outgrown it on the floor. Piper's always lost room to grow between the floor and installation.

Wendy

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
well theres no way 2 of them would fit in my backseat with a rf convertible in the middle anyways :( She was so determined to get the thing buckled it was funny

violets_mommy

Yes outgrown... :( It's straight up and down now since the recline block is towards the back. So it would be even more outgrown (probably) once installed.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC