I just got a.....

arly1983

I just got a B510 in the MAIL .....

Thanks to Tiffiany (Papooses):love: , I have a new Compass B510 sitting in my living room. It is a birthday present to my cousin, Madeline, who turns 3 in July.

It is gorgeous! I WANT TO KEEP IT (Im not but still...) I have absolutely no use for a booster when I have 2 Regents, 2 Marathons, 1 SS1, and a Radian. It is so nice. I just know Madeline is going to LOVE it. I will probably take it over to their house Saturday.

I feel really bad about an almost 2 year old in a booster but her mom is determined ( :mad: ) Well, at least she is in a booster with foam and sip instead of the cheapest cosco deal they could find at walmart.

Her 12 month old brother is 28 lbs and FF in a Cosco Scenera.

Pictures of Jackson in the B510 to follow after nap time!

Last edited:
ADS

arly1983

I am pretty sure Maddy will fit in the B510. She and Jackson have the same torso height. She weights 36 lbs as well.

I called her mom to tell her I got it. I asked her where her shoulders were in the seats she is in right now. She laughed and said that she was sure she would fit because her shoulders were above the top slots in both of her currant seats (cosco highback combination booster and cosco scenera) :jaw:

SOOOO, I should tell her to start using the booster of the cosco highback as well:(

I have offered my extra Marathon and to buy them an apex for her b-day but they just refused. Said they didn't want either one, and why did I think I knew so much:mad:

Unfortunetly, this is the best I think I do for Maddy:

Picture285.jpg

Picture286.jpg

Picture287.jpg

momof2kiddos

It is so sad that such a small child has to go into a booster just because the mom wants her too :(

But like you said at least she gets a good booster ;)

Jackson is so adorable as always!!

arly1983

Thanks, Courtney,

Did you ever get your cow-moo? because I was just about to PM you about trading my all-star for your brown cover, I am trying to go all gender neutral since my little girls are the only ones in the MAs now..

scatterbunny

I am always so amazed at how BIG Jackson is! :eek: And of course, NOT amazed at how adorable he is. :p He's just a doll!

He fits the B510 really well. Hopefully your cousin does, too! Sad that they refused your offer of safER seats for her, and think of you as a know-it-all, but at least they are willing to take THIS seat. It will be a better fit than the Cosco highback booster, I'm sure--and safer since it has wings and foam.

arly1983

Thanks Jenny, that makes me feel lots better.

He is so big and still growing. Madeline is like him, going to be TALL though not as tall as him, I am sure. She weights 36 lbs, 40.5 ins, with a 16 in torso, 34 months old...

Did you ever get the book I sent to you?

scatterbunny

Argh, yes, I got it! Thank you so much! I'm so sorry for not mentioning it! :eek: I'm terrible sometimes. :( I also got the book from Chelsae and I know I thanked her in another thread...and I got my license plate frame and bumper sticker from Becky today, I need to go thank her ASAP!

Hayley was about half an inch shorter and the same weight at 34 months, hehe. Her torso was only about 15 inches then, though.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC