I want a Cowmooflage cover for my MA really bad!

Connor's Mom

I was watching one on e-bay that ended yesterday that came with the belly pad and the strap covers and I had decided that I would pay no more than $45 for it. Shipping was $7 so it would have came out to $52. But, I got caught up doing something and missed bidding by like 3 minuets (I always like to bid at the last second) and it went for $40. :mad:
Dana has one on ebay for $49.99 plus an extra $10 for the strap covers and $14 shipping ($74) and I can get it all from Britax for $70. I just can't see myself spending that kinda money for a extra cover. But on the other hand I want one really bad. Anybody have any ideas on where I can get one in good condition for less than that? :confused:

ADS

Kellyr2

Well, dangit, if you had something other than Granite, I'd trade ya! It was Mikayla who HAD to have the Cowmoo, but I wouldn't mind something different now. But not granite. Is it kinda rough like the Granite PW? I'd love to get rid of THAT cover! LOL

TxMomma

I was watching one on e-bay that ended yesterday that came with the belly pad and the strap covers and I had decided that I would pay no more than $45 for it. Shipping was $7 so it would have came out to $52. But, I got caught up doing something and missed bidding by like 3 minuets (I always like to bid at the last second) and it went for $40. :mad:
Dana has one on ebay for $49.99 plus an extra $10 for the strap covers and $14 shipping ($74) and I can get it all from Britax for $70. I just can't see myself spending that kinda money for a extra cover. But on the other hand I want one really bad. Anybody have any ideas on where I can get one in good condition for less than that? :confused:

Did you ask Dana if she had one? I know they go for about $57 or so straight from her.

CandCfam

I second checking Craigslist. Check other cities and states too - you might find someone willing to trade with you.

Connor's Mom

Did you ask Dana if she had one? I know they go for about $57 or so straight from her.

Does that $57 include the HUGS? Is that the price if you go through her at Delphi? Like I said she has one on ebay for $49.99 plus an extra $10 for the strap covers and $14 shipping ($74) but I can get it all from Britax for $70 incuding shipping.

O' I am all over craigslist, lol. I have been checking every day here in Austin plus the surrounding cities, Memphis where my SIL is, Mississippi where my in-laws are and West Texas towns around my parents.
It is also saved as one of my favorite searches on e-bay.

I just thought I might have have better luck finding one here or at Delphi.
Also, I am looking to buy an extra cover not trade. I actually like our Grantite cover too. :)

Connor's Mom

OK, I'm getting excited!!!! I am getting one from Dana. Just e-mailed her about payment. :2thumbsup:

My family thinks that I am insane for getting so excited over a car seat cover, lol! :ROTFLMAO:

Connor's Mom

What is funny is that I use to think that they where ugly, lol. I couldn't understand why they where so popular.
My DH is definatly not excited about having it in his car. I am thinking that he will get over it.:whistle:

hsjwmom

When I decided to get a new cover before passing our MA down to dd2, she wanted Cowmoo but dh flat out refused. So she settled for Ashley Floral. Well, when Britax was going to send a replacement for our defective Stormy cover, dd2 still wanted Cowmoo so I let her get it. (other choices were BORING!)

Fast forward...we get Cowmoo and dh loves it. The difference was that in the pics online, you really couldn't see the tan in the white. He thought the stark black and white looked terrible, but with the tan in it, it looks great. DD had me put her AF back on a few weeks ago...I can't decide which I like better! :love: :rolleyes:

Connor's Mom

where is the best place to pick up spare cover ?

You can watch e-bay and Dana at the Delphi forum has them for $57. That $57 has the cover, the strap covers and the belly pad and included shipping. That is what I eneded up doing for this CowMoo cover is just going through her.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC