stroller for newborn

newmom

I didn't know that picking out a stroller was going to be so time consuming and stressful! So far, I really like the peg perego aria OH. Mainly because it is so light. But, I have read on this forum and others a lot of great things about the maclarens. But, I have noticed that the lighter ones (the strollers I would be interested in) are for 3 months up. Do mothers just do without a stroller till babies are 3 months or use a different stroller till the baby is big enough for the maclaren?

Thanks for your input.

ADS

mommy2env

It doesnt really matter what you end up choosing. Your always going to see something you like more right after you buy one.lol :)

babychild taxi

Hi,

The Zooper Walz (and other Zoopers) lie flat for newborns and are lightweight. There is also the Graco Quattro deluxe model which does the same. There is even a Graco with full rubber wheels (Samba pattern), but is heavy. I'm sure there are other suitable strollers as well.

HTH

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Info about the Maclaren Techno XLR:
Techno XLR
Roomy, full-featured from-birth travel system designed for stretching out and enjoying the ride.

Specifications:

basic weight: 7.4 kg / 16.3 lb (with out hood, shopping basket or raincover)

child capacity: 29 kg / 65 lb

appropriate from: 0 months, birth

Features + Functionality:

Coordinating Recaro Young Profi plus car seat and cover available separately in the UK/EU
Boot included only in UK/EU
Full range of coordinating soft goods available, including a rocker and baby carrier
Four seat positions
Suspension in single-spoke wheels
Reflective accents
Adjustable leg rest and handles
Tilting zipped hood with sun visor and 99% UV protective viewing window

Above + Beyond:

World' first travel system with an extra-wide seat, umbrella fold, and lightest aluminium frame

Grows with your baby from birth to 64 lb

Coordinates with the Tehcno XLR footmuff, rocker, baby carrier, and Recaro Profi plus car seat in Europe

Adaptor bar to fit most US car seats

From-birth accessories include reversible seat liner, shoulder pads and head hugger

CDNTech

Senior Community Member
I didn't know that picking out a stroller was going to be so time consuming and stressful! So far, I really like the peg perego aria OH. Mainly because it is so light. But, I have read on this forum and others a lot of great things about the maclarens. But, I have noticed that the lighter ones (the strollers I would be interested in) are for 3 months up. Do mothers just do without a stroller till babies are 3 months or use a different stroller till the baby is big enough for the maclaren?

Thanks for your input.

If you like the aria and are intrigued by the Maclarens... go look at the Peg Perego P3. I adore mine - I have the Pramette version that can have the baby face me or face the world. It lays flat for a newborn and it will also accept pretty much any infant seat out there to make a travel system.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC