Is $40 a good price for this?

Jewels

Senior Community Member
20070529194207_8298296b.jpg

Reversible handle. Handy basket. Interchangeable stroller attachment with two height adjustments, recline, 3pt seat belt, adjustable foot rest and cover for legs. Carriage attachment can be used as a bassinet. Has zippered in handles and cover. Adjustable incline in carriage. Canopy can be used on stroller or bassinet. $40

ADS

mommycat

I have no idea if the price is good, but I love how it converts! SO nice when baby is small to be able to lay them down flat and be able to see them as you walk. :love:

lovinwaves

Hey Jewelsy, did they give a description with it? I am not good with Prams, but that would be awesome if you had a new baby *wink, wink*

Those kind of prams are great for walking outside with. They have a very nice cushy ride to them, especially great for little babies.

I would pay $40 for that in a heartbeat ;)

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Hey Jewelsy, did they give a description with it? I am not good with Prams, but that would be awesome if you had a new baby *wink, wink*
It's not for me, no babies here we are a 1 baby family! It is actually for a friend of mine and I thought I would ask here. I would have loved to have had one when DS was little, I love the pram look and I would have paid $40 :love:

I added a description

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC