absolute cheapest way to get three across in 98 Camry

ADS

hrice

What are the ages of all the kids?

The Evenflo Big Kid Sport HBB is $30 at Wal Mart and the Harmony Literider LBB is $14, Scenera is $40, Chase is $60 and Maestro $80.

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Two Literiders and an Evenflo Chase.

You don't think the Scenera would work better than the Chase, with the raised sides? It's also less expensive?

(Your answer seemed very certain so I'm just curious why for future reference.)

carseatcoach

Carseat Crankypants
I think the Scenera would work better if it fit, but I think there's a possibility that a 3yo may have outgrown it by height. With no other information, I went with the Chase because I think it's very unlikely that a 32# child would have outgrown it.

(And I wasn't as much super-sure of myself as I was in a bit of a hurry, sorry.)

Jillybeans5

I thought I saw a chase for $40something just the other day though I don't remember where. Had to be online because I haven't gone anywhere. If I figure it out I'll let you know.

If the chase is narrow enough to make it work it should last longer since it has higher top slots and weight is obviously not a big issue.

The big kid sport is really narrow if you need a hbb.

ETA: Found it here.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC