Quad and Triple strollers

zeo2ski

I won't ship these, but if anybody is interested, we're in NY state, just west of the Albany area.

I have 4 strollers for sale: A SINGLE Peg Perego pram, a TRIPLE Peg Perego, a TRIPLE Decker, and a QUAD Runabout. All are in great used condition. Here is a link to the pictures in photobucket: http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee21/zeotwoski/craigslist/ Sorry the runabout isn't in there, I made the album last summer when the runabout was not for sale, and today I couldn't get pics to upload. I do have the pics on my computer, if you're interested let me know and I'll give it another try.

-Single Peg Perego pram: Older style with the big wheels. Bassinett top with hood. Bassinett also sits up to 2 recline positions, or can be removed and used separately from the stroller as a bassinett. Stroller frame has a rocking feature, basket underneath. $25

-TRIPLE Peg Perego: Older style with big wheels. All 3 seats are removable and can be configured facing forward, backwards, or a combination. The seats have sun canopies, and multiple recline positions including almost entirely flat. 3 point seat belts, adjustable footrests, basket beneath. $150

-TRIPLE Decker stroller by Double Decker: This is a snap-n-go style frame that you click 3 infant carseats into--my model is the GRACO model and will only take Graco Snugride infant seats. You can also attach bike seats to convert it for toddlers. I have 2 bike seats that will come with it. (If you want I have one Snugride 22 in Devon, that's available for an additional $20). Nice big cargo area, and frame folds for the car trunk. $150

-QUAD Runabout: This stroller saved my life, I love it. 4 seats that have infinite adjust recline, 5 point harnesses, hold up to 55 lbs PER SEAT! This is a dream to push. Big wheels with flat-free tires, hand brake, telescoping handle. We bought several new accessories for Christmas, but due to a change in circumstances, we have only used the stroller 2 or 3 times since then, so the following things are essentially brand new: seat pads, harnesses and chest pads, pads for headrests, sun canopy and side shades, cargo basket, storage/travel cover, and new-style molded front fender/footrest. We also have the hitch carrier. It is the 1.5" size, but we have an adaptor to make it 2" so either size will work. $700

ADS

zeo2ski

The Runabout:
runabout002.jpg

The Peg Single:
july2010110.jpg

The Peg Triple (I also have the sunshades):
pegreversed.jpg

pegreclined.jpg

pegoneway.jpg

pegdouble.jpg

The Triple Decker:
TDstroller1.jpg

TDstroller2.jpg

TDstroller3.jpg

LuvBug

I just wanted to say we had a triple and quad runabout and I still have my single runabout. Despite DS being 8 now, I couldn't bare to part with the single because it was the best jogging stroller I've ever touched. I'm glad I didn't, there will be a new bean in october and I will get to use my single again! :love:

They are the most amazing multiples stroller ever for anyone trying to sit 3+ kids and be able to push them easily. We would put 4 3yos in it and push it around the block with hills and all and it was as easy as pushing 1 toddler in a normal stroller.

:love: berg runabouts

I hope you find a home for these, check out some mother of multiples sites too. We got one of ours on tripletconnection.org, but that was 8 years ago.

zeo2ski

I'm glad I didn't, there will be a new bean in october and I will get to use my single again! :love:

Congrats!!

Yup, I totally love that runabout. We had 4 under 4 and it honestly was a lifesaver. I even loved it going on the hitch--especially once top tethering came into play once we got a FFer and there wasn't much room for strollers in the car. Well not big enought strollers anyway lol. I don't want to part with that runabout, I actually hope it doesn't sell! Seems kinda silly to have a 4 seat stroller for a 4, 3, and 1 year old now though... If it doesn't sell by the time we need the space (and we haven't re-filled it with babies by then) I'll advertise on triplet connection and maybe MOST, I'm just afraid it'll get bought right up if I put it on there, and I'm not really ready to say goodbye yet!

LuvBug

How do you list something on triple connection? I am lost.

I have no idea, you may need to be a member to view or they may have done away with it? We closed the daycare in 2004... so it has been a LONG time since I have been on there.

zeo2ski

You access it in a wierd spot, maybe the top of the main page one of the tabs says products or something like that. Then you pay like $10 to post an ad. I think anyway...I used to check there a lot when I was looking to buy mine.

zeo2ski

Bumping this! Yeah, I never was good at keeping stuff bumped hehe. It's funny though, looking at the date on this post, 5 days later we were handed a newborn foster baby and the stroller was back in use for a couple months! Then it took a year and a half off, and it's a good thing I was too lazy to sell it then because I ended up with 4 babies age 2 and under--and my love for the runabout grew:)

Both Pegs are gone now, but I have the Runabout and the triple decker still and I need to have them gone. I know this is an unlikely place to find a buyer, but the post is already made, pics and all lol.

Updates:
The Triple Decker--I no longer have the bike seats or the snugride. $50 for the stroller

The Runabout: I wouldn't call the accessories brand new and one back wheel has lost a bit of surface. We still use it as is, no problem. $500

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC