How long does it take for a cover to ship from Sunshine Kids?

cryswilkins

I called Sunshine Kids about 10 days ago. They are sending me a replacement cover for a damaged cover that I have. How long can I expect for it to take to get here? I have a vacation planned in 3 weeks and would really like the cover for then. Any thoughts?

ADS

SAHDADDY

i called and had mine with in a week (though, i live in the same state as sunshine kids) it came ups

Katy

One time it took almost three weeks, another time it was here in less than a week.

ahgirls

Can you call them to get a tracking number? My cover from Britax is coming from NC to ID and it will be here in a week. Its beening shipped UPS ground. Hopefully you can a get a number.

sunnymw

Def call and get the tracking number. :) mine took 9. Days.

Sent from my HTC Evo using Car-Seat.Org... please excuse typos and autocorrect!!

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I'm in the process of getting a replacement. Was your seat still under warranty? I got my seat in swap with a new replacement cover in a bag, and the new cover's elastic on one side is too small. The seat is out of warranty I believe.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC