What is equal to Avenue?

NannyMom

I had an Avenue that got wet sitting on the basement floor during a little flood. Insurance is paying to replace it (as well as other things). They gave $68, but I can get up to $80 if I show receipt that I bought a new seat. Are they still selling the Avenue? If not, what seat would we consider equal, in price range?

ADS

NannyMom

What about the Titan Sport? I saw Walmart has those online for $80. Is there anything else (other than the Graco CS) in that price range?

christineka

The avenue has 16 inch top slots, eps foam, and the shell is at least an inch taller than the scenera. The evenflo titan has 15 inch top slots, the tribute is also 15, but the shell is 2 inches shorter than the avenues. The onside air is a scenera with air pockets. There really is nothing close enough to the avenue. I'd try to replace with an avenue, unless you wanted to just get a combo seat, then the maestro would be similar in cost.

NannyMom

The avenue has 16 inch top slots, eps foam, and the shell is at least an inch taller than the scenera. The evenflo titan has 15 inch top slots, the tribute is also 15, but the shell is 2 inches shorter than the avenues. The onside air is a scenera with air pockets. There really is nothing close enough to the avenue. I'd try to replace with an avenue, unless you wanted to just get a combo seat, then the maestro would be similar in cost.

I was thinking about maybe a Maestro. It's a donation seat, it currently has no real purpose (except for me to donate to someone that needs it). That's why it was sitting on the basement floor.

Evolily

I'd get a maestro. Sofi is FF and doesn't need a convertible. The maestro will giv you more inches and lbs than an avenue.... So, yeah, maestro!

NannyMom

I'd get a maestro. Sofi is FF and doesn't need a convertible. The maestro will giv you more inches and lbs than an avenue.... So, yeah, maestro!

It's not for Sofi. It was bought with money that wasn't mine. The money was donated specifically for seats to be donated (seats chosen by me, given to families chosen by me). I can use the seats bought, but only until the recipient is found.

Turns out the answer is My Ride :whistle: There was an online return at Target tonight for $81.26. Unopened.

T4K

NannyMom said:
It's not for Sofi. It was bought with money that wasn't mine. The money was donated specifically for seats to be donated (seats chosen by me, given to families chosen by me). I can use the seats bought, but only until the recipient is found.

Turns out the answer is My Ride :whistle: There was an online return at Target tonight for $81.26. Unopened.

That's awesome!!

On my iPhone...Probably NAK or PAK ;-)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC