Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

CPS Technician

Need part number for a tether for 98 buick regal

I have a 98 buick regal and have been going round and round for a few months now with the dealerships here in town. I finally called the buick 800 number and the lady seems to want to help so we'll see.

I also got a guy at one dealership to order a part that may be the right one but says canada only on his computer. We'll see tomarrow if its the right one. I won't really know if its right or wrong if it is a tether piece. I know with my van certain ones needed to be used for certain seats in there.

They just can't seem to find the part that i need for them to order.

To make it worse now the latch manuals don't use part numbers they just say refer to dealership. lol great!

Would this
    service bulletin no.:99-09-40-004
    be used for buick too or only a certain brand. Is it a general bulletin or for a certain dealership?

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads