Zeus Turn

I am now considering getting the Zeus Turn for ds when the time comes. I hadn't considered that an option for his new seat, but with the ARB it has, I'm all over it. I watched some videos of it on youtube last night & am truly thinking we will go that route. Not sure how often I would use the turn feature besides buckling, but it would be great for when we go to the drive-in theater! No more baby climbing all over the front of the van, just flip him around & recline the drivers seat, voila!

Does anyone here have it? I am not concerned with the lower rf weight limit or how long he'll last in it. I was considering the CCO, and still am, but for my daycare babies. Elliot has a growth disorder & at 22mo he wears all 6-9mo clothes, even TCP. He's 29in & just hit 20lbs! I think the Zeus would so rock though!

Elliot in the CCO a couple months ago for sizing purposes:

DSCN1084.jpg

ADS

mykidsmylife

I just saw one the other day. It is a neat seat. The only thing I didn't like (besides weight and height) is how high it sits up. Other than that it is a really neat seat. My friend has he big 8m old in it and he has lots of legroom.

Sent from my iPod touch using Car-Seat.Org

Great review! I'm supposing that it wouldn't work next to another car seat? It would be in a CC anyway, but curious, none of the reviews have said if it could still be swiveled with a seat or booster next to it. I am so seriously going to get it. I wish I had the $ to drop on it right now! My van is going to transition from Britax loaded to Combi I'm sure. I want to get 3 CCO to go in my back seat for my dc babies. I think for the $ of the seat they could have upgraded to the premium LATCH connectors, oh well.

Thanks for posting on both boards Christeneka, I was up soooo late last night, can you tell I was bored?

Monstah~Thanks! He's a great little boy too!

mykidsmylife~I have wondered about the height being an issue to, I am just over 5ft, but it swivels & will go in a CC in my van.

christineka

Oh, actually I see you have it installed next to a booster, awesome! Do you think it'd work next to a car seat?

In my van it would work fine in that second row next to anything. The second row is wide, plus I stagger the vehicle seats by pushing them back and forth.

I would think that the way the zeus turns that it should be able to turn next to other seats that aren't real bulky. I bet it would turn fine next to a coccoro.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC