Following the pictures trend...

Tara

Ok, so, not really following, as mine are nowhere similar...but anywho...posting pictures nonetheless

f6fe997c.jpg

My new ride.

6527f0b8.jpg

Eldest's new ride.

62d384ff.jpg

On the track

And...
what happens when ds rides too fast then tries to turn on a flat road:
358b4bcb.jpg

ec15aac6.jpg

No worries, he made out alright..
fcda295c.jpg

ok, I'll try to find some nicer photos to share But most of my nice photos lately are of folks racing hehe

ADS

Tara

ok ok, here's a couple more
first, is what happens when I try to get some nice pics of my crew:

c780e20f.jpg

df91dfe1.jpg

8ce5207d.jpg

8868c201.jpg

I do better with things that don't move.
6ad7508d.jpg

54161dce.jpg

Ok, I'm done now. I shant bore you anymore.
Thanks for lookin'

Last edited:

SPJ&E

Poor kiddo, I'm glad he's alright!

And I love the first picture of them together...that ones is perfect! I had to laugh at the 2nd and 3rd...too funny!! You have beautiful kids!

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
Wow! Impressive family photos, beautiful land/water scapes, and adorable kids. :) I have difficulty trying to corral my two DDs for photos, too. DD2 likes to squeal "Cheese" and rushes the camera the moment I turn it on, while DD1 is at that stage where she "over smiles" and it looks more like a grimace.

Jewels

Senior Community Member
They are sooooo cute :love: Feel free to share more whenever your heart desires, they are just so cute who could get tired of looking at their pics?!

What photo program do you use for your copyrighting :confused:

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Wow! Impressive family photos, beautiful land/water scapes, and adorable kids. :) I have difficulty trying to corral my two DDs for photos, too. DD2 likes to squeal "Cheese" and rushes the camera the moment I turn it on, while DD1 is at that stage where she "over smiles" and it looks more like a grimace.

LOL! My DS charges me to if he hears the camera come on so I turned the sound off. He also has started the cheesey smile say cheese but then won't look at me :whistle:

MsFacetious

Wow Tara!!!

And holy cow... that little girl is built just like Ali! ;) Guess it's a good thing I went for the Regent huh?? Lol.

Adorable! I knew they must be cute.... :)

Tara

I do the copyright with a simple FREE program called Photo Plus :) How cool is that eh?

Yeah, I have the one who runs TO the camera..sound doesn't matter, he just sees the camera and runs to it. He likes to see the pictures on the back hehe Then I have a couple who try to run away. Unless I say "mom says stay" LOL
I have one who simply cannot smile upon request...you have to wait for something to get a natural reaction from him, or just wait for him to relax and get that natural look. Then I have Miss Scatterbrain who can't resist messing with baby brother or looking at whatever else goes on around her. Nugget is like that too, but to a lesser degree now...some days..Eldest is my most cooperative now, with his "I'm too old and cool to smile" look. Hey, it works for him, I can dig it ;)

skaterbabs

I *love* the one with baby rushing at the camera, and the one with Baby in the rocking chair. They're great!

ThreeBeans

Those were all GREAT. :love:

Of course, I'm a little disappointed you didn't have a carseat strapped to that racing bike :whistle:

Tara

Those were all GREAT. :love:

Of course, I'm a little disappointed you didn't have a carseat strapped to that racing bike :whistle:

Well, ya know.....
We've been trying to figure out just how to go about that one ;)
Those little buggies that go behind the bikes..well, I just don't think that's the ticket LOL
So, yeah, a carseat strapped to the bike would be more ideal.
LOL

Could you imagine??

Ah well, he'll have his own bike soon enough ;)

Jewels

Senior Community Member
I do the copyright with a simple FREE program called Photo Plus :) How cool is that eh?
Okay, after googling photo plus and trying to download it I realized that I already have that program, LOL :D I haven't used it a whole lot as I haven't had time to sit down and play with it and figure it out. I was just trying to figure out how to turn a picture to B&W and it took to long so I will have to go back and do that later :rolleyes: Oh well once I figure it out i'll know what i'm doing :whistle:

mommy2env

, while DD1 is at that stage where she "over smiles" and it looks more like a grimace.

ROFLOL!!:D my dd is the same way, I took her to a photo studio and she was doing that "fake smile" so I decided to dance behind the camera guy. That gave us a decent smile. I just hope he didnt see me.:eek:

MommyofBoogieBear

ok, WAY adorable kids!! :) i have to ask...what kind of camera do you have? that takes amazing shots! (well, you the photographer take the amazing shots, but the clarity! i love the blur in the background of the baby walking) :)

Tara

Rebekah ... LOL "cheese" never works for us. Really never did. Pizza works :D And chocolate. Mac and cheese. Cheeseburger.
Anything BUT 'say cheese' LOL
Oh, and ice cream ;) Both saying it and BRIBING with it. Sort of.
I gave up on professional shots looooooooooong ago. They do better for me..other than not staying where I put them *giggle*

The cam is a Nikon D40 All those shots were taken with my 55-200mm lens. I still want the 300mm for track shots, but, the 200 is doing fine ;)

And yeah, photo plus takes a little playing. I'll give you a little help though...if you're wanting to do a © like mine on there..you will 'burn' a new layer. If you desire more help, let me know. I actually had someone show me how to do this, I didn't figure it out on my own ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC