Question Do my seats look ok next to eachother???

lovemybabies924

Haha I'm very picky about my seats and brands matching so this is rough for me... Tell me these look decent so I can just stop thinking about it haha

Sent from my iPod touch, sorry for any auto-correct typos!

Last edited:
ADS

lovemybabies924

I got another 3 across to work, should I have baby 3rd row? Or second? Ds1 wants to be in the big kid booster but this way he can be in the fr85...

Sent from my iPod touch, sorry for any auto-correct typos!

Last edited:

lovemybabies924

hes special needs and dosnt sit 100% properly in ANY seat harnessed or not.. so im having a hard time deciding what to do...

Genevieve

CPST Instructor
Does that configuration allow all the forward facing seats a top tether anchor? Just out of curiosity, what vehicle is it?

Kat_Momof3

keep him harnessed then... I think baby is fine in the third row... it could be a pain if you want to be able to pop out the carrier, but I love how easy it makes accessing the other two kids.

long term, I'd probably get another Radian... and do the MA rf outboard (if it will fit that way behind your oldest) to make loading the ff kids easier and then load baby over the back bench.

luckyclov

keep him harnessed then... I think baby is fine in the third row... it could be a pain if you want to be able to pop out the carrier, but I love how easy it makes accessing the other two kids.

long term, I'd probably get another Radian... and do the MA rf outboard (if it will fit that way behind your oldest) to make loading the ff kids easier and then load baby over the back bench.
I'm going to be lame and just ditto all of that.

MissAllyLou

So which child has the TA? I would feel more comfortable with the MA tethered and the Radian untethered if I had to make the choice. :twocents:

NVMBR02

I'd put the baby outboard so the two FF'ers have the tethers... I don't like the idea of an untethered MA, personally.

Me too.

I thought the 04 ody could have tethers added in all positions? If you feel you have to keep the baby in the center I would do this ASAP. Actually, I would probably put the baby outboard until a tether could be added.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC