CCO for my 2 yr old?

hrice

Is that crazy stupid? Will he fit RF?

He is about 34-35 inches tall with a 13" torso. I will be happy with 6-12 mos of use. :eek:

ADS

christineka

Maybe. It would also depend on the size of his neck and head. My ds has a small head and a 14 inch torso. He's outgrown the seat in both directions. Measure from bum to the top of his head and then check to see if the internal height is 1 inch taller.

hrice

Yeah I need to measure him. His head isn't small. Not big but definately not small.

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
I would say it's doubtful. DS is only 30" and he has like 4" above his head. He's on the second from bottom slots, so 12" torso.

Posted by a robot and susceptible to unrelated and potentially inappropriate AutoCorrects.

Cryssy Jane

The fit is possibly but not likely for the length of time. A is 36 inches tall with a small neck and giant head. He's right at the one inch mark. He's on the third slots from the bottom rf. Although he doesn't ride in it anymore since he's teetering at 32lbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Mom2three

I think my DS is around the same size as your youngest. We have like 2 more inches in our CCO. Even if I could only use it for 6 months I would buy it again in a heartbeat. I LOVE this seat. We are taking in when we fly across the country this summer for DS.

honeydew

This is the amount of room above Madi's head. She's 33(?) inches and 25 pounds and will be 2 on the 29th.

2860ea79.jpg

hrice

He's just under 19.5 inches bum to the top of his head. The CCO has a 22 inch internal shell height, right?

hrice

honeydew124 said:
This is the amount of room above Madi's head. She's 33(?) inches and 25 pounds and will be 2 on the 29th.

She has lots of room!

Last edited:

zactayaus

Here's a pic of ds3 in the CCO when he was 20 months old, 27lbs, 35", and had a 13" torso (note he did not go any where in this seat as it was outgrown).

100_2204.jpg

100_2203.jpg

100_2205.jpg

hrice

zactayaus said:
Here's a pic of ds3 in the CCO when he was 20 months old, 27lbs, 35", and had a 13" torso (note he did not go any where in this seat as it was outgrown).

Boo! But thank you for the pics.

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
Bodhi at 23 months, with his 12" torso
c28f13cf.jpg

Posted by a robot and susceptible to unrelated and potentially inappropriate AutoCorrects.

hrice

An Aurora said:
Bodhi at 23 months, with his 12" torso

And he looks to have 3-4 inches above his head. Now I'm just confused!

With a measurement of 19.5 from bum to the top of his head what does everyone think?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC