If you could get a Frontier 85 for $187 would you?

J-max

CPST Instructor
LOL:D I don't NEED one, but I could always use it:eek:

Our coalition got a bunch of Frontiers last year and are not going through them like they thought. So, I was offered one of them at cost if I wanted it. They are 12-18 old.

WWYD?

ADS

bnsnyde

I have a feeling the prices will keep dropping. The SICT model comes out this month, as I understand it.

And I thought I saw under $200 already online for the regular version. So if it's not needed the price probably isn't very good.

I bought the regular one but now want the SICT version. Sigh.
We'll end up with two, it looks like. There is always Nana's car, I guess. And it will be the only seat, eventually, that will fit our kids in a harness, unless something new comes out.

mamom

You can get a new Frontier for around $208 last I checked, so you really aren't saving that much given the age HTH

lovemybabies924

I got mine for 200 from diapers and it's only a month or two old

Sent from my iPod touch, sorry for any auto-correct typos!

msuarez919

I agree that the price will probably drop to around that soon and given the age, it's not really worth it (even though Frontiers last 9 years, you'd basically be getting one with 1/6 of it's life span gone)... You can get a SICT for $240 shipped from Amazon for pre-order right now... If you're really in the market for one, I think that would be your better bet :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC