Playing with Avatar and Siggy Settings

TheRealMacGyver

Just playing around with the CP settings. I'm not going to keep this one, but wanted to play around so I know what to do when I figure out what I want. It's so easy a caveman could do it:D

ADS

Simplysomething

Just playing around with the CP settings. I'm not going to keep this one, but wanted to play around so I know what to do when I figure out what I want. It's so easy a caveman could do it:D

Hee....I hate the caveman commercials (and if any of the gieco commercials should ever be made into a real show--it's the Tiny House ones...).

TheRealMacGyver

Hee....I hate the caveman commercials (and if any of the gieco commercials should ever be made into a real show--it's the Tiny House ones...).

How could you hate them, I love those commercials. My favorite is the one were he's on the conveyor at the airport passing the Geico sign.

broken4u05

I like them the first time not the 100th. They play them all over and over. I am glad i have tivo and i can Fast forward it

Keep the caveman av! I'm a Caveman Sympathizer, I mean after all, they're people too! :p Love the commercials and can't wait to see the TV show this fall. I don't really think it'll take off, but it'll be cute for a pilot. :)

TheRealMacGyver

Glad you like it, I think I'll keep it for a little while. I had no idea they were going to do a show! I think that's a little ridiculous, but hey what do I know.

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Hehehe, some of those caveman commercials are so funny. Others not so funny, but hey. I like your avi, and your siggy line is too funny.

Do you guys have Boston Pizza in the US? They have a caveman commercial right now where there's a "teacher" talking to the caveman about different dishes and specials and the caveman wants to eat the pictures. He runs at the screen and crashes through the wall right into a restaurant, and with the screen being gone, .the projector puts the picture of the food right onto the stomach of a man who's standing there. The man yells and starts to run with the caveman chasing him. I thought it was pretty funny...

Although some of em bug me.. I can't imagine a show about them though.

I just realized I don't have an avi on this board.. maybe I should go find myself my own avi now. :whistle:

MySillyKids

OH you have NO idea how i was SO trying to search for the tiny house reality TV show, and then found out it was a commercial! :( Waaaaaa..

Those were the BEST!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC