Frontier85 straight out of the box questions

2BunniesMommy

Our Livia FN85 came today. I am wondering if the adjuster strap is normally through the cover when it is new. I must admit I have not read the manual yet because I am debating whether or not the seat is ok, so I didn't want to cut it. So, further, yes the registration and manual are still attatched, so I know it is good there. My first concern was the box was popping open all along the front, so I am wondering if anything may have happened to it. I am thinking it is probably ok, but just want to hear that it is.

ADS

skitle1802

Both of mine came with the adjuster strap coming from underneath the cover, not through the slot in the cover.

NannyMom

Both of mine came with the adjuster strap coming from underneath the cover, not through the slot in the cover.

:yeahthat: I moved mine to the slot in the cover and quickly decided I didn't like that. It seemed the slot was higher up so the strap was going up then down when I tightened.

2BunniesMommy

Thanks ladies! I was leaning towards thinking it was fine and am feeling better about it now. Just between both I was a bit worried.

Ducky5306

skitle1802 said:

Thats how mine came too.

Sent from my HTC using Car-Seat.Org

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC